Rutgers Game... | Page 32 | Syracusefan.com

Rutgers Game...

Status
Not open for further replies.
As someone who was crowing for Shrader to get PT, I'm really unsure that he's ready for this.
Our OL is not helping here. Might be better for him to be in now instead of Devito given that

There was no rush, he held the ball until the coverage was half way down the field
He’s an australian style punter, that’s what they do, it was a bomb no matter what

We're all missing the bigger picture here... I don't think either of these QBs will thrive with this play calling. It's been atrocious. Stick with what works. This offense was good one out of 6 years. That's ungood for the supposed offensive genius.

Stretch the fecking field!!!

Low as hell. You would think we would’ve had a good return opportunity.

they were waiting for Pena to catch the ball even with no hang time because he takes two minutes to punt. Need to make him speed it up somehow.

We are giving this game to Rutgers.
In fairness we are only giving them the first half. Fortunately they have decided against taking it.

Hopefully our offense can get going in the second half.

Dungey wasn’t Dungey until he was. As someone said, his time will
Come.
lets just lose the games until that finally happens if it ever does. sounds good

Schrader looks like he's afraid to throw... Get him out of the game.
I kind of agree but the slot receiver (who I believe would have been targeted) fell down on what looked like the first, maybe 2nd designed throw

We're all missing the bigger picture here... I don't think either of these QBs will thrive with this play calling. It's been atrocious. Stick with what works. This offense was good one out of 6 years. That's ungood for the supposed offensive genius.

Stretch the fecking field!!!
PhatOrange says it’s just safe play calling, don’t worry, it’s genius

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vegasnick

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online