Rutgers not so good | Syracusefan.com

Rutgers not so good

This isnt really great to me. I was hoping they would go 5-7 and keep Ash one year more.

This isnt really great to me. I was hoping they would go 5-7 and keep Ash one year more.
It's fine. They have so little talent, it will take well beyond our home and home to upgrade the roster.

Also, they said Blackshear is their best player on offense. Babers didn't offer him, correct?

The Marcus Camby era UMass logo on the helmets looks good

who was the player we had that transferred to umass? man that was ages ago .. but this is hilarious

who was the player we had that transferred to umass? man that was ages ago .. but this is hilarious

Maybe you're thinking of Jordan Fredericks?
I think he had a decent season last year but he's not on the roster this season. Not sure why. I thought he had another year of eligibility.

Damn come on Umass get it together I got you ml to win 500 bucks.

Walt Bell isn’t going down the field at all the LBs and secondary are cheating. Keep these scrubs honest.

Not so fast...isnt a team allowed to open the season a little jittery? Everything is just fine now.

Not so fast...isnt a team allowed to open the season a little jittery? Everything is just fine now.

Fine? On the fast track to having an outside shot at 3-4 wins?

The Grad QB will buy Ash a year.

Pretty empty behind him

I knew that kid would do Gods work

Is this a Rutgers fan on a Syracuse board during an RU home game? Just stay here full time and start decking out your wardrobe in orange.

If you are talking about Raheem, he had an SU offer.
We offered Blackshear and were expecting him to commit then IIRC nykiem Johnson came to the same camp and was more impressive so we took him instead.

Ash is great

tenor.gif

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom