Rutgers of the South | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Rutgers of the South

Again, that's for a different board and a different thread.

But yes, other than Nicks quitting on a route...again, Eli had a couple of plays where it looked like he was tripping over the 2 Lombardi's, after side stepping the 2 MVPs as he searched for his 2 World Champion Rings.

Tough go right now for the real Blue.

Maybe you should go find the other board with that other thread ...

Maybe you should go find the other board with that other thread ...
Did i bring it up spanky?

Just sit back and listen to the free education I provide.

Good lord...

Wrong again.

If idiots get to post their nonsense, I should be allowed to call them out on it.

Weird. You got called out on your nonsense and got all PMS about it.

Another thread hijacked. Back to the original post; let's beat a few ACC teams before we label them. I still have faith enough in Schafer and Hunt.

Living in NC the State fans are the blue collar people in NC they are akin to VPI fans. UNC and UVA are the blue blood programs in their state, and VPI and NCSU have the less elite fans. I think they are more UNC fans in the state but NCSU gets more of the non-alums in NC as fans. VPI's success has allowed them to become popular in VA, but UVA like UNC are the true flagship programs in their states. There is a reason the B1G wants UNC and UVA and not NCSU or VPI. I don't think we want a rivalry with this program as we should strive higher. The Blue's ACC rivals are going to be Pitt and BC.

You are correct in that UNC and UVA are very similar schools with similar fans. The same is true with Virginia Tech and NC State. I would also add Clemson to the Virginia Tech and NC State mold and Georgia Tech to the UNC and UVA mold. Very similar. Someone has suggested NC State to have the worst fans in the ACC. Having been around the ACC for a long time, I don't think so. That honor would have to go to Maryland. They are probably more like what you are used to with Rutgers or West Virginia.

I lump the two together simply because the only two message boards I have been denied the ability to start posting on are the Jersey State and Pack Pride boards. For some reason their gatekeepers didn't deem me as being worthy enough to post. Apparently they don't care for fans of their opponents to post on their boards? I'm not one to typically talk trash and rarely do I seek access to other boards, but it just seemed too coincidental that I had similar experiences with both boards.