Votes: 0 0.0%
  • really stupid

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Hopkins ? Big ten Job. Recruiting hot bed. Wouldn't shock me
DeAndre Jordan stank face smiley.jpg

He can't take the job.
He's not the basketball throwing type.
My prediction: basketball throwing jokes will make it another 2-3 days.
Then they will fade fast.
:)
Thankfully, names such as Coach Dodgeball and the like will live on forever. That SOB deserves whatever he gets. That type of behavior just gets worse the more one is allowed to get away with it.

I knew Rice was an a$$hole but this was even worse than I expected. What a lunatic. I wouldn't be surprised if the AD doesn't make it through the month.

p.s. That's a great Gif. Did Crean really blow off JB that quickly? I hadn't seen that.
Learning more about Crean over the past week or so really has confirmed that he is a dickwad.

We wouldn't have hit ten effin' guys in the head with a basketball without Mike Rice! Not ten!!
Actually I was mocking Tom Crean and his classless blow by when JB offered him a handshake. Typically the coaches talk for a second and act with class.

Learning more about Crean over the past week or so really has confirmed that he is a dickwad.
The more I read the more lunatics I hear about. Was reading about Steve Alford a lot today. Apparently, another piece of sh@t.

Actually I was mocking Tom Crean and his classless blow by when JB offered him a handshake. Typically the coaches talk for a second and act with class.
I realized that after, but really just wanted to get the ten effin' games reference in. I then quoted my own post instead of yours when talking about Crean. I then tried to delete it and correct my post, but was beat to the punch by Toga who quoted me. quoting myself. Overall, it was an impressive set of rapid-fire message board snafus on my part. :noidea:

I realized that after, but really just wanted to get the ten effin' games reference in. I then quoted my own post instead of yours when talking about Crean. I then tried to delete it and correct my post, but was beat to the punch by Toga who quoted me. quoting myself. Overall, it was an impressive set of rapid-fire message board snafus on my part. :noidea:

head-explode.bmp

Rice will be gone by noon tomorrow, Pernetti might survive...50-50. But the senate president is questioning the decision to not fire Rice immediately.

The more I read the more lunatics I hear about. Was reading about Steve Alford a lot today. Apparently, another piece of sh@t.

The Iowa rape thing?
i didnt know about that. what a piece of garbage Alford is.

A thread on Syracusefan.com about Rutgers basketball? I guess Rutgers is relevant to Div 1 hoops. Well played Big 10. :noidea:

Even if firing him sets your program back even further, if he's eventually retained, no kid will ever want to play for a guy like that. Ever.

Even if firing him sets your program back even further, if he's eventually retained, no kid will ever want to play for a guy like that. Ever.
You're nuts. The seton hall rivalry alone will bring in big name kids regardless of who's coaching. It's one of the top 5 rivalries in all of basketball

You're nuts. The seton hall rivalry alone will bring in big name kids regardless of who's coaching. It's one of the top 5 rivalries in all of basketball
This is a quote from a poster on the Rutgers R****s site taking about the potential firing of Mike Rice and what he considers an important accomplishment for a Rutgers bball coach:

"He also swept Seton Hall, which to me is very important."

You can't make this stuff up!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
McCuse

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom