Rutgers ruins another 4 star kid | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Rutgers ruins another 4 star kid

That's flood in a few years after he gets fired for going 3-9 in the big. That division they all say they're happy to be in.

It's not just the Rutgers fans that love our division, it's the recruits in the northeast too. When the dust clears, the B1G will have dominated NY/NJ and Rutgers will be well represented.

As an aside, the Art Forst comment was very well played. Kudos.

It's not just the Rutgers fans that love our division, it's the recruits in the northeast too. When the dust clears, the B1G will have dominated NY/NJ and Rutgers will be well represented.

They might at first, but if you go 1-8, 2-7 or 3-6 in conference year-after-year, that luster will fade pretty fast.

Look at your 2015 conference schedule:

September 19 at Penn State
October 10 Michigan State
October 17 at Indiana
October 24 Ohio State
October 31 at Wisconsin
November 7 at Michigan
November 14 Nebraska
November 28 Maryland

How many games do you really think you can win? Maryland at home? Maybe at Indiana?

And at least Indiana has hoops season to look forward to.

What do you guys have?

Women's basketball?

The which-coach-is-going-to-go-off-the-deep-end-next-end-up-on-national-TV-embarrassing-the-university-and-getting-fired sweepestakes?

Lacrosse? Now that the midwest has discovered the game, you won't be able to beat them in that either.

Thank God your OOC schedule is the sisters of the poor (Norfolk St., Kansas, Army & ?) that year.

Your division is brutal. Michigan, Michigan State, Ohio State and Penn State? Good Luck beating any of those teams on a regular basis.

I see you guys as Indiana. 2 bowl games and three winning seasons in the last 20 years and a collective record over that time period of 78-153.

I just don't see how you guys have any chance at long-term success given the teams with which you've been grouped.

It is a long, tough road ahead of you for your program.

This isn't even remotely true ... outside of the 30 or so doorknobs that seem to wander over here when the cable goes out in their mommy's basement or post about OT stuff on Rutger's rivals page we all know Rutgers has no fans. I love listening to sports talk radio here in the south ... when it was announced that RU was moving to the B1G it spurred a bevy of doormat jokes that just can't be beat ... outside of Piscataway no one with any knowledge of college football thinks very highly of your program ... you are merely a tool to get to TV sets that don't even pay attention to half your games anyway. Why are you people still even bothering to come over here I wonder ...

This isn't even remotely true ... outside of the 30 or so doorknobs that seem to wander over here when the cable goes out in their mommy's basement or post about OT stuff on Rutger's rivals page we all know Rutgers has no fans. I love listening to sports talk radio here in the south ... when it was announced that RU was moving to the B1G it spurred a bevy of doormat jokes that just can't be beat ... outside of Piscataway no one with any knowledge of college football thinks very highly of your program ... you are merely a tool to get to TV sets that don't even pay attention to half your games anyway. Why are you people still even bothering to come over here I wonder ...

They're laughed at here and ignored in their own "market." RU is ignored by the NY Post, NY Times, NY daily news, WFAN, etc.. One cuse basketball game gets more coverage than RU football does in an entire season.

They're laughed at here and ignored in their own "market." RU is ignored by the NY Post, NY Times, NY daily news, WFAN, etc.. One cuse basketball game gets more coverage than RU football does in an entire season.

I'm a couple hours south of you and on 680 the fan they rip those guys left and right its actually comical.

I'm a couple hours south of you and on 680 the fan they rip those guys left and right its actually comical.
Not much mention of them around here until Flood made some asinine comments about the SEC teams ducking RU. Then there were a few "what's a Rutgers?" jokes made. RU beats one of the worst Arkansas teams in school history and now somehow believe they can compete. The reality is that no SEC team cares to waste their time scheduling a joke school in New Jersey. They can steal players from RU whenever they'd like and don't have to bore their fanbases with a no-name school to get them.

Come in a 4-star, turn into this 4 years later:

rutgers-fan.jpg

he just found out his paternity test came back positive for snooki

He was sitting behind Coleman (4star) and Caroo (4star) and looking at Jennings (4star) and Blacknall (4star) coming in next year. We are also in good shape with Noah Brown (4star). That's what depth charts look like when you recruit well.

So a true Jr (who was a 4 star) decides to transfer becuase of two 4 star commitments who wont be at RU for another year? Yeah that makes sense. Kid sounds like a real competitor. Not calling out the kid, just your BS excuse for why he is transferring.

Why do you even post here? SU is beneath the almighty RU right? We are trending down right? A bunch of nobodies, right? We cant recruit right? We are has-beens right? Living on our history right? SU can never beat RU head to head for recruits right? Oh wait, we won a share of the BE last year.

Do you have google alerts set up whenever Rutgers is mentioned on the internet? bro go away. Don't post here anymore. Lets just add Shuler to a long list of RU recruits who show up with promise and end up doing absolutley nothing...

Savage
Jefferson
Thomas
Huggins
Gause and now
Shuler

Seems like RU does better with under the radar nobodies than the hyped up recruits they circle jerk over on their board.

So a true Jr (who was a 4 star) decides to transfer becuase of two 4 star commitments who wont be at RU for another year? Yeah that makes sense. Kid sounds like a real competitor. Not calling out the kid, just your BS excuse for why he is transferring.

Why do you even post here? SU is beneath the almighty RU right? We are trending down right? A bunch of nobodies, right? We cant recruit right? We are has-beens right? Living on our history right? SU can never beat RU head to head for recruits right? Oh wait, we won a share of the BE last year.

Do you have google alerts set up whenever Rutgers is mentioned on the internet? bro go away. Don't post here anymore. Lets just add Shuler to a long list of RU recruits who show up with promise and end up doing absolutley nothing...

Savage
Jefferson
Thomas
Huggins
Gause and now
Shuler

Seems like RU does better with under the radar nobodies than the hyped up recruits they circle jerk over on their board.

alittle testy when things don't go your way?

Man you guys don't know when to stop do you? How are things not going Syracuse's way? Because we just won a bowl game in the city you dream of being relevant in? Dominating a team RU can't compete with? Beating your Pinstripe TV rating from the previous year by a full 2 points. Meanwhile you were laying an egg to one of the worst Va Tech teams in recent memory. Maybe it's because we're playing a coast-to-coast televised game against PSU in your backyard while you'll be losing double digits to Fresno State while getting a 0.4 rating on TV. Things are looking up for SU while RU is on their way back to their proper role in college football - doormat status.

Yep so much so that he goes over to another teams board and flaps his gums about a program with no history ... no real success to speak of and a team who in their entire history claims a bowl win over an unranked Kansas St as the biggest bowl win in their history ... he must be a real loser ... oh wait ... he isn't the one doing it ... get back to us in a couple seasons after you get done being grabbed by the haunches and humped into submission by programs SU would regularly compete with at a time when your slob fan base couldn't even find their way to the stadium because you sucked so bad no one wanted to watch you play ... so you "turned" around your fortunes around by scheduling Howard every year instead of getting repeatedly curb stomped by real D1 programs like you did the prior 120 seasons leading up to 2006 ... yeah ... guess things aren't going his way LOL but they always looked so great for RU though ... :crazy:

Man you guys don't know when to stop do you? How are things not going Syracuse's way? Because we just won a bowl game in the city you dream of being relevant in? Dominating a team RU can't compete with? Beating your Pinstripe TV rating from the previous year by a full 2 points. Meanwhile you were laying an egg to one of the worst Va Tech teams in recent memory. Maybe it's because we're playing a coast-to-coast televised game against PSU in your backyard while you'll be losing double digits to Fresno State while getting a 0.4 rating on TV. Things are looking up for SU while RU is on their way back to their proper role in college football - doormat status.
NashvilleO, didn"t mean to ruffle your panties. When I saw the post on the RU board "Delicious... Cuse Recruiting" I just had to check it out. Even said skip to page 15. Well on first read I thought "this is pretty funny s..t!!! You probably don't get it, but it is funny. Anyway, keep drinking the coolaid and keep posting. I love it.

Savage
Jefferson
Thomas
Huggins
Gause and now
Shuler

add these 4 star running backs to that list. mason robinson, kordell young, jerome messam, and de'antwan williams.

and 4 star db rashaad knight. think he transferred to.

NashvilleO, didn"t mean to ruffle your panties. When I saw the post on the RU board "Delicious... Cuse Recruiting" I just had to check it out. Even said skip to page 15. Well on first read I thought "this is pretty funny s..t!!! You probably don't get it, but it is funny. Anyway, keep drinking the coolaid and keep posting. I love it.

You could just do all of us a favor and go and drink some of ole Jim Jones' coolaid ...

I still don't know what Rutgers Football has ever done to give them such a sense of accomplishment? I mean other then decent season the best ever record has been 9-4, all with the easiest non-conference schedule in the country. If that's a reason to puff out your chest then you must really have a low sense of worth.

You seem mad and confused. Read my post again.

LOL you are actually still here? This amazes me ... what no hardcore RU fans to talk with tonight ... are all 5 of them at the New Providence mall shopping for Brian Leonard jerseys or something?

We are confused.

1. Four star kids everywhere and 9-4 is your best ever season?

2. You just got mediocre and you walk around with your chest puffed out? We, collectively find that Rutgers delusion to be particularly offensive.

We are confused.

1. Four star kids everywhere and 9-4 is your best ever season?

2. You just got mediocre and you walk around with your chest puffed out? We, collectively find that Rutgers delusion to be particularly offensive.

Nah ... 11-2 and a big win in the Texas Bowl was their pinnacle ... what I find hilarious is that in their "illustrious" history ... in only 7 different season was RU even ranked ... that is in their history ... SU was ranked during the season 9 straight times from 91-99 alone ... and that is without looking at some of the other golden years of SU football. I've said it before and I'll say it again ... their best decade in their program history would be our 3rd or 4th best decade ... its really sad that they feel the need to pollute this board with their stupidity.

It's spelled Kool-Aid idiot.

On a side note, it is pretty ironic how much Kool-Aid man resembles a fat dumb Rutgers fan.

The worst part of our move to the ACC is that we won't have the opportunity to put an a** whooping on the girls this year. Kyle Flood may be a nice man. He can absolutely recruit. As a head coach he's in over his head.