Rutgers starting RB leaves the team | Syracusefan.com

Rutgers starting RB leaves the team

I mean, thats a huge loss, how are they ever going to replace his 29.5 ypg and 3 ypc?

Of course my post was a joke but Sanu does have a lot of experience lining up in the backfield

If anyone is looking for a laugh check out there Rivals board, that place is melting down from the decision with half blaming Schiano and the other half protecting there Savior. Since the UNC game there board has been a riot as a larger % of posters are starting to see through the Schiano smoke and mirrors and are sick of losing every game they play to a decent opponent. These guys are now clashing with the Schiano loyalists and its pretty funny. Still the most delusional fanbase I have ever seen.

I mean, thats a huge loss, how are they ever going to replace his 29.5 ypg and 3 ypc?

Apperently with Huggins 16 YPG and 1.9 YPC and Deerings 5 YPG and 2.0 YPC? Quite the 3 headed monster they had.

From ScarletKnights.com:
Rated as the No. 14 running back in the nation and the No. 7 prospect in Virginia by … member of the Rivals250 as the nation’s No. 135 overall recruit...

Scout had Williams at 4 stars and according to some internet comments (can't verify this), Scout had him the #1 between-the-tackles runner in the country.

As bad a game coach as he is, Schiano is even worse at developing recruits.

Ray Rice could have went straight to the NFL.

RutgersAl just e-mailed me and said that this is no big deal. Here is a direct quote:

"This is actually great for the team. Each of the remaining running backs are Heisman Candidate caliber players and will likely be first round draft picks when their careers at the prestigious university are over. The only problem that Dr. Schiano is trying to figure out now is how to appease the WR corps and the QB since the new RB lineup will likely be running for 200 - 300 yards per game. Ohhh la la, this is going to be fun"

RutgersAl just e-mailed me and said that this is no big deal. Here is a direct quote:

"This is actually great for the team. Each of the remaining running backs are Heisman Candidate caliber players and will likely be first round draft picks when their careers at the prestigious university are over. The only problem that Dr. Schiano is trying to figure out now is how to appease the WR corps and the QB since the new RB lineup will likely be running for 200 - 300 yards per game. Ohhh la la, this is going to be fun"

i need a drink...

Please tell me you made that up

So

So, are they all transferring to a prestigous university to fulfill their potential? Wonder where to?

I made it up, thought it would be obvious.

I made it up, thought it would be obvious.

If you had said anyone but RutgersAl it would've been... that seems pretty much in line with his antics though. How sad is that?

There have been rumors that there have been some internal issues with the team and I am sure some of it is related to Huggins as no doubt he was promised X carries. Schiano basically said there were issues in an interview when he said he needed to get his RB's and OL on the same page (his excuse for 1 rushing yard). I am willing to bet right now Williams is as good as Huggins but Huggins was getting moved to the starting role because...he is Huggins. Williams probably had a fit and this got dropped to 4th string for complaining. It's the one problem when you make promises to a supposed superstar but they don't shine and someone else is actually better.

From ScarletKnights.com:

As bad a game coach as he is, Schiano is even worse at developing recruits.

Ray Rice could have went straight to the NFL.

Asinine, asinine comment. Rice was s 2-star recruit, so you lose all credibility there. Devin McCourty, Jason McCourty, Courtney Greene, and Eric Foster...all two-star HS guys who are now NFL starters within their first few years in the league.

Bees, nowhere have I read they dropped him to fourth string. He almost transferred last off-season. He was a system guy in HS. And also, there are no issues within the team, so stop trying to CREATE drama.

Asinine, asinine comment. Rice was s 2-star recruit, so you lose all credibility there. Devin McCourty, Jason McCourty, Courtney Greene, and Eric Foster...all two-star HS guys who are now NFL starters within their first few years in the league.

Bees, nowhere have I read they dropped him to fourth string. He almost transferred last off-season. He was a system guy in HS. And also, there are no issues within the team, so stop trying to CREATE drama.

As soon as you let me know your relation to the rutgers team, I will believe that bees is creating drama. Until then, ill go with our guy

Bees, nowhere have I read they dropped him to fourth string. He almost transferred last off-season. He was a system guy in HS. And also, there are no issues within the team, so stop trying to CREATE drama

"so stop trying to CREATE drama."

-what is it your doing ?

Given the amount of resources he has been given, chiano has underachieved.

After the Louisville game, the highlight is the TX Bowl on NFL network

Another rutgers fan posing as an SU fan using the Matt Park avatar? Where did I see it was 4th string? Ummm...on a rutgers board. Where did I see that the RB's and OL weren't on the same page as each other? Schiano's presser. The last 3 sentences are obviously my opinion. Any other questions before you run back to the rutgers board?

Why is it rutgers fans all act like frauds?

Another rutgers fan posing as an SU fan using the Matt Park avatar? Where did I see it was 4th string? Ummm...on a rutgers board. Where did I see that the RB's and OL weren't on the same page as each other? Schiano's presser. The last 3 sentences are obviously my opinion. Any other questions before you run back to the rutgers board?

Why is it rutgers fans all act like frauds?
-No surprise.

Its the state school of the biggest Dbag state in the union. You could go to Timbuktu and they laugh at NJ. (reality TV has made it much worse) I know we lots of NJ Orange alumni, its just reality.