Rutgers | Syracusefan.com

Rutgers

hard to get a read when they are playing top 20 teams in a row..

We had them and let it get away, thats our MO..

I still think they are a tourney team but we should have beat them. To be fair their losses are to Iowa msu wisc and osu twice.

So much for that being a good loss. 5 straight losses. They lose to Penn st tonight.

Check the man-love for Rutgers on the Kentucky record/schedule discussion thread...lol
And checkout the Kentucky love by you. I wouldnt throw darts, they are 4-9.

Only bad loss for Rutgers is PSU but the Big Ten is a gauntlet this year - half the league is in the top 25 and I've seen some good teams get flipped pretty quickly (e.g., UM beats UW by 20+ one night, then next game UM loses to UMN by 20+).

We probably beat them with Buddy
Not if Buddy plays over Kadary.

Now if we were smart enough to go with Kadary-Buddy, then yeah. We probably win.

I will just remember some fat dude raining 3's like Lamar Mundane from that game. AKA Money mundane
Now that's a blast from the past! Loved that commercial, which btw was voted "the single most memorable basketball shoe commercial of all time." Though I'd probably go w/ Mars Blackmon & Jordan: "It's gotta be the shoes"!

And checkout the Kentucky love by you. I wouldnt throw darts, they are 4-9.
Kindly re-read the thread. I didn't show love for UK. I did imply I feared their early schedule over ours. I first smirked and laughed at their record and later mentioned I cheered against them. I hardly showed man-love like the poster who touted Rutgers.
I did say this:
What is undeniable is : UK plays a tougher early season schedule than us year after year. I was honestly just putting forth this thread to get everyone's take on what we would look like after playing UK's schedule?? Good Lord, I'm not a UK fan.

• As far as darts thrown, kindly re-read the thread again. The poster touting Rutgers threw the 1st dart with his jab after Rutgirls beat Purdue. I think I pretty much hit a bulls eye with my outlook on Rutgers. As it currently stands, I believe they have lost 5 in a row and 6 of their last 7.
    Here's his 12/30/20 dart:
    "Rutgers down Harper and big Cliff and still beat Purdue...hmmm"

Kindly re-read the thread. I didn't show love for UK. I did imply I feared their early schedule over ours. I first smirked and laughed at their record and later mentioned I cheered against them. I hardly showed man-love like the poster who touted Rutgers.
I did say this:
What is undeniable is : UK plays a tougher early season schedule than us year after year. I was honestly just putting forth this thread to get everyone's take on what we would look like after playing UK's schedule?? Good Lord, I'm not a UK fan.

• As far as darts thrown, kindly re-read the thread again. The poster touting Rutgers threw the 1st dart with his jab after Rutgirls beat Purdue. I think I pretty much hit a bulls eye with my outlook on Rutgers. As it currently stands, I believe they have lost 5 in a row and 6 of their last 7.
    Here's his 12/30/20 dart:
    "Rutgers down Harper and big Cliff and still beat Purdue...hmmm"
Why would I need to re-read that nonsense.?

I honestly think the Big Ten has 6 or 7 of the actual 10 best teams in the country this year. Its that good and the other teams are very good too.

And I hate that league and have NEVER fluffed it in past strong years in either sport.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom