Rutgirls at USF | Syracusefan.com

Rutgirls at USF

TexanMark

Tailgate Guru
Neither team has looked super impressive but USF beating Nevada at altitude is a decent win (They literally came back in the last couple mins being 10 down). I'm thinking Rutgirls gets exposed tonight. I see an easy 14-17 pt win tonight for the Bulls. It shuold be more but the travel to NV and a short week doesn't help USF. Rutgirls played their typical JV squad, should be not as banged up playing dreck and traveling from NJ to Tampa on a short week isn't too bad.

usf has always played poorly at rutgers and of some reason much better vs us.

Neither team has looked super impressive but USF beating Nevada at altitude is a decent win (They literally came back in the last couple mins being 10 down). I'm thinking Rutgirls gets exposed tonight. I see an easy 14-17 pt win tonight for the Bulls. It shuold be more but the travel to NV and a short week doesn't help USF. Rutgirls played their typical JV squad, should be not as banged up playing dreck and traveling from NJ to Tampa on a short week isn't too bad.

That was a real good win for USF. 3 times zones away at altitude and Nevada was also something like 17-1 in their last 18 home games. Quite the home field advantage. Knocked off Boise there last year. Knocked off a shitty Cal team two weeks ago (at Cal?)

This will be an interesting game for sure. I'm very curious to see both teams. How good is the buttgers defense and how bad is their offense. Conversely I don't know anything about USF - they've gotten preseason hype but I'm not seeing it. Daniels can either look great or look terrible.

both teams had a short prep week and USF had all that traveling to do.

I'm thinking this will be a sloppy played game with a bunch of turnovers and crazy special team plays.

27-16 USF

RU D and specials are legit, but they have a horrible O

USF -7.5 or so at the books. money has been coming exactly split at that spread.

23-20 USF

This will be the first sign discount bin HC Flood is not the answer.

RU 13
USF 20

I'll go with 24-10 USF. RU's O has barely produced against some of the worst teams in North America.

I plan to watch.

I think it will be interesting.

It will be close - I'll go with Rutgers at home for the win.

Oops - Rutgers at USF - my bad.

I'll still go with Rutgers - by one.

I plan to watch.

I think it will be interesting.

It will be close - I'll go with Rutgers at home for the win.

Has Rutgers's stadium been moved up the street from Mons Venus?

I'll say USF in a close one.

Not a bad game for a Thur night. Love football season.

Hate to say it but rutgirls will win this one.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk 2

Bulls. 77
Butts. 2

I think the Rutgers D forces a BJ D. meltdown*. Rutgers guts out the win.

*sounds like a delicious sandwich

I think this will be a horrible game to watch. I predict that combined there will be 7-8 total turnovers, 20 penalties and 13 punts. I see RU pulling out a scintillating 12-10 game as they get a safety just before half, a 3rd quarter FG and a blocked punt for TD early in the 4th. USF gets a FG early and a TD at the end as Nova throws a pick-6 on the final kneel-down.

I think this will be a horrible game to watch. I predict that combined there will be 7-8 total turnovers, 20 penalties and 13 punts. I see RU pulling out a scintillating 12-10 game as they get a safety just before half, a 3rd quarter FG and a blocked punt for TD early in the 4th. USF gets a FG early and a TD at the end as Nova throws a pick-6 on the final kneel-down.
With that type of action I think i'll watch C-Span!

Hate to say it but rutgirls will win this one.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk 2

Agreed they own USF for some reason, I expect them to frustrate the out of Daniels. That being said Rutgers will lose plenty of games this year starting next week.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KD95

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom