Rutties loses NJ tight end Giacone to Boston College | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Rutties loses NJ tight end Giacone to Boston College

A thread about the one guy that's reneged but no threads on the dozen guys that are still going to Rutgers? Why do we continue lying to ourselves? One class is superior to the other. One program at present is superior. Could it change? Sure, we hope, but the reality is different at the moment.
Did u make a typo on your name? Most Cuse fans know it is spelled Onondaga.

Since you posted that, I clicked on his name and found that all 5 of his posts here are Rutgers posts. Does any other fanbase have such delusional guys that sign up pretending to be other teams fans to promote their school? The sad thing is that this is far from the 1st time a rutgers fan has done that here:crazy:
Well when they spell Onondaga wrong, that should be a giveaway

A thread about the one guy that's reneged but no threads on the dozen guys that are still going to Rutgers? Why do we continue lying to ourselves? One class is superior to the other. One program at present is superior. Could it change? Sure, we hope, but the reality is different at the moment.

still has to be hard to commit to a local program when you have put a coach in place that people thought did a bad job the last couple of years.

There is no way that whole staff stays intact either. I'd still think a couple might follow Schady and unless Flood is under orders from the AD to keep all assistants, I can't imagine Flood would even want to keep everybody.

Flood was demoted as Co-Offensive Coordinator for Cignetti. Now Cignetti is supposed to take orders from Flood?

Flood also has room (and needs to) hire a Defensive Coordinator. Does the DC now have to work with a bunch of defensive coaches who might not share his philosphies or maybe not get along with etc?

Bottom line is these recruits are putting a lot of faith into what's going to ulitmately happen with the staff.

I wonder if the members of the staff have been told already and are waiting to announce until after signing day out of respect. Unlike Washington and Tosh Lupoi who flipped Shaq Thompson last night.

I love how we have ONE three star decommit and the SU board goes nuts! How many players have you lost again? And you didn't lose you head coach last week or have nearly as many programs after your class to begin with.

I think we will lose a three star and gain a FIVE star today. I'll take the trade.

Anyone who thinks our classes are similar is clueless. Just look at the offers that most of our guys have and compare them with your haul of "diamonds in the rough". I would be far more concerned about the state of SUs recruting then RU losing one player do to a coaching change...

I love how we have ONE three star decommit and the SU board goes nuts! How many players have you lost again? And you didn't lose you head coach last week or have nearly as many programs after your class to begin with.

I think we will lose a three star and gain a FIVE star today. I'll take the trade.

Anyone who thinks our classes are similar is clueless. Just look at the offers that most of our guys have and compare them with your haul of "diamonds in the rough". I would be far more concerned about the state of SUs recruting then RU losing one player do to a coaching change...

Does someone involved with Rutgers program pay you to monitor our board? :crazy: I just don't get you.

Does someone involved with Rutgers program pay you to monitor our board? :crazy: I just don't get you.

You have EIGHT Rutgers threads going on your first page alone right now including one directly asking me something...

You have EIGHT Rutgers threads going on your first page alone right now including one directly asking me something...
How many are on the SMU and SDSU boards? Quick, go check.

Then I guess you'd better stick around...please.

Yes we have several threads that involve Rutgers in some way. There seems to be some big things going on over there don't you think. What happens over there does effect some things for us as we are trying to recruit JPO as well. And yes many people have a lot of animosity here towards Rutgers due to our initial decline as a program and your initial rise. They were largely directly related. The fates of each are much less effected by the other now a days though. Don't you think people are dicrectly asking you something BECAUSE you are on our board all the time, as opposed to you being here because we are asking you questions?

RRRUUU, I don't have a severe dislike for you in anyway as you are a somewhat fair poster but none of this makes me understand why you are constantly on our board.

And Marrone still beats you. FFFFUUUU. Enjoy your stars because most of your stars have sucked.

We've lost 2 players and gained 1. And it actually boosted our stupid team rating. go figure. that's funny.

i love how you guys chest thump between january and august. the only thing that matters are the results on the field. you guys are losers. Marrone will always have a winning record against Schiano at Rutgers.

Maybe you don't get it because they don't teach logic at Rutgers. You get called out by name because you're always camped out on OUR board! No one here has any real affinity towards you...you are the house Rutgers troll whose chain gets yanked when the room wants to hear you bark. And true to your Pavlovian tendencies here you are foaming at the mouth ready to entertain. By the way, RRRRFOOOL, I hate RU posts on this board as you are soon to be a part of SU's past and there's no reason to look in the rear view mirror at that broke down jalopy of a University sitting in the ditch.

guys he is in major panic mode-

just lost the only coach with a bowl win and 1 game over 500 record-

replaced him with a lower level assistant on the cheap -he wont admit it but this hire makes him vomit just as bad as his moms food-

realized the program has run dry on money and will never be better than 06

and i think most girls fans are starting to see no one wants them other than the big least and when it crumbles into hoops only they will have to drop down to the mac or a10

We've lost 2 players and gained 1. And it actually boosted our stupid team rating. go figure. that's funny.

i love how you guys chest thump between january and august. the only thing that matters are the results on the field. you guys are losers. Marrone will always have a winning record against Schiano at Rutgers.

Lets see where our classes rank after signing day.

"the only thing that matter are the results on the field. you guys are losers" says the man with the team that finished in dead last yet again...

"the only thing that matter are the results on the field. you guys are losers" says the man with the team that finished in dead last yet again...

yet again? what time frame are we looking at? You guys have held down last place for decades.

Come on everyone, Rutgers is pulling a great recruiting class for when they join the MAC.

yet again? what time frame are we looking at? You guys have held down last place for decades.

Don't you know...unbeknownst to us the history of the world actually started in the last 10 years. The 100 years of Rutgers history before that were a mirage. Oh and yeah we WILL see who has the higher ranked class as of right now Rutgers 50 - SU 52. I think with a few more defections we may never hear from RRRRFOOOL again.

Rutgers - the Kings of early February. NOBODY boasts about their annual recruiting hauls more than Rutgers fans. And yet, what do they have to show for it? A big win over Louisville 6 years ago.

I'm so thankful that I'm a fan and alum of a school with a storied past and and not the fan of a school who was left to die in a minor league conference.

But the Rutgers fans will crow on Feb 1. How's Savon Huggins working out for you by the way Rutgers fans?