Rutties loses NJ tight end Giacone to Boston College | Syracusefan.com

Rutties loses NJ tight end Giacone to Boston College

He was a Hafley recruit.
Interesting... Although he says he made the decision based on the school and academics... or something like that...

A thread about the one guy that's reneged but no threads on the dozen guys that are still going to Rutgers? Why do we continue lying to ourselves? One class is superior to the other. One program at present is superior. Could it change? Sure, we hope, but the reality is different at the moment.

Do we know who Schiano has brought to Tampa with him? When Mac left he brought a few up to the show from SU.

I wonder if some RU recruits will delay submitting their LOI until they find out if other high profile RU recruits are sticking with their commitments.

A thread about the one guy that's reneged but no threads on the dozen guys that are still going to Rutgers? Why do we continue lying to ourselves? One class is superior to the other. One program at present is superior. Could it change? Sure, we hope, but the reality is different at the moment.

going by Scout

Rutgers is at 49, Cuse 54

They could still lose a few kids, where we can still get a few ... classes are even

One also has to wonder if any current players are starting to look for greener pastures.

You might want to check the spelling of your handle before posing as a Syracuse fan.

as I have stated elsewhere -- they are all Hafley recruit's looking elsewhere
I wonder if anything is going on with Hafley. In one of the articles about JPO on TOS (yesterday or Sunday), JPO said Hafley has been his recruiter but he hasn't spoken with him since Thursday. That seemed odd to me.

I wonder if anything is going on with Hafley. In one of the articles about JPO on TOS (yesterday or Sunday), JPO said Hafley has been his recruiter but he hasn't spoken with him since Thursday. That seemed odd to me.
This is from R1vals so it might not be accurate:

Commits
Leonte Carroo - Committed
Michael Giacone - switched to BC
Davon Jacobs - Committed
Steve Longa - Committed
Julian Pinnix-Odrick - SU or MSU

Targets
Devin Fuller - UCLA
Armani Reeves - OSU
Elijah Shumate - ND
D.J. Singleton - Wisconsin

some places had rutgers as high as 25 last week.. they still have hamilton in play dont they? Fuller was never coming.

Carroo and Longa were looking elsewhere as well

Longa is still on the fence. Hamilton decides tonight. I expect him to pick rutgers because he has a TON of local pressure on him and they've sort of made him the poster child.

going by Scout

Rutgers is at 49, Cuse 54

They could still lose a few kids, where we can still get a few ... classes are even
...and don't forget that our Jr college players are factored in as a zero because they haven't been rated yet.

still has to be hard to commit to a local program when you have put a coach in place that people thought did a bad job the last couple of years.

You might want to check the spelling of your handle before posing as a Syracuse fan.

Since you posted that, I clicked on his name and found that all 5 of his posts here are Rutgers posts. Does any other fanbase have such delusional guys that sign up pretending to be other teams fans to promote their school? The sad thing is that this is far from the 1st time a rutgers fan has done that here:crazy:

I know which program I'd rather be a fan of going forward, and it isn't the one who, at the moment, has the better 2012 recruiting class.

Major conferences left them out, only coach that ever made an impact just left, Schiano may be turning the lights off on his way out.