Ryan looked alot more settled that last play | Syracusefan.com

Ryan looked alot more settled that last play

chakka3421

All Conference
hopefully he continues to get better in the 2nd half. We are doing far better than what I expected us to be doing. I figured the game would have been over by now. Go SU!

He should be ready the first play of the game. He is a 5th year senior.

Ryan looks really bad today has missed a minimum of four passes that could have made a difference if he leads Kobena we have 7 horrible pass he has zero touch deep.

Ryan looks really bad today has missed a minimum of four passes that could have made a difference if he leads Kobena we have 7 horrible pass he has zero touch deep.

Rread too many of his headlines, QB play has been the difference...no poise, rifles all except the underthrown ball which should have been 6...Need to go to Kobena a lot in second half

Yeah, Speilman has mentioned Nassib's happy feet and lack of poise in the pocket. It certainly has cost us some opportunities in the first half, as the game really could be within one score. As mentioned, the guy is a fifth year senior with plenty of experience to look/be more poised under diress.

Certainly, can not ask the defense to play any better, except maybe being a bit more opportunistic. A couple deflections that could have been picks...our guys, for some reason, just seem to let those opportunities slip through their hands more times than not.

Ryan has had great protection. He is off his game today way too amped. I have said this a million times Ryan is a thrower not a passer and today it is showing

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom