Ryan Sloan-let's talk a minute | Syracusefan.com

Ryan Sloan-let's talk a minute

Dcuse

All Conference
If I'm correct he is blind in one eye and there was also some stuff about changed grades from high school-correct? This guy was freakin Warren Sapp today! UNBLOCKABLE! Constantly in the back field causing mayhem.He did this two weeks ago at the first public practice also. He did get a bit winded a few times during the game but in-between whistles this guy's motor was hummin. The DT position is stacked but I will bet you that this guy is in the mix for someserious playing time!!!

He's blind in his right eye since the age of 3 or 4.
I'm glad all this grade-fixing crap is behind him. He's a tank.

If I'm correct he is blind in one eye and there was also some stuff about changed grades from high school-correct? This guy was freakin Warren Sapp today! UNBLOCKABLE! Constantly in the back field causing mayhem.He did this two weeks ago at the first public practice also. He did get a bit winded a few times during the game but in-between whistles this guy's motor was hummin. The DT position is stacked but I will bet you that this guy is in the mix for someserious playing time!!!
All the other stuff about him is incidental. he kid plays like you describe and we get better. I'm thinking that Williams adds to that position.;)

Are you sure you don't mean John Raymon??? Raymon was 66 on white, Sloan was 99 on blue. The rosters they handed out had the updated #'s.

Are you sure you don't mean John Raymon??? Raymon was 66 on white, Sloan was 99 on blue. The rosters they handed out had the updated #'s.

Absolutely not. Number 99 was everywhere.

He's certainly huge.

If he can truly play we are stacked at DL.

Very quietly this program is getting talented.

He's certainly huge.

If he can truly play we are stacked at DL.

Very quietly this program is getting talented.
Keep in mind that Crume sat out the spring while recuperating and we have Wayne Williams and Trevin Trejo coming in this fall.

Good position to be stacked at. IMO interior DLis the most important position on the team . Also should be noted Wayne Williams is trying for a 4th year of eligibility. Not sure his chances on getting it or not but that's what he has said.

I remember reading article about Sloan and it said he was a mean nasty kid on the football field. This is also a kid who sat out last year with a knee injury so it's great to hear he's obviously come back with a vengeance from it.

Wwilliams will likely end up having 3 to play 3.

Some of the reports about Marcus Coleman also playing well is real promising for this unit. Multi year guys here showing well.

I remember reading article about Sloan and it said he was a mean nasty kid on the football field. This is also a kid who sat out last year with a knee injury so it's great to hear he's obviously come back with a vengeance from it.

Wwilliams will likely end up having 3 to play 3.

Some of the reports about Marcus Coleman also playing well is real promising for this unit. Multi year guys here showing well.

Lots of depth, size, speed, athleticism at DT. Great position to be in.

5 years ago, we could barely land quality defensive linemen--what a welcome change!

Good position to be stacked at. IMO interior DLis the most important position on the team . Also should be noted Wayne Williams is trying for a 4th year of eligibility. Not sure his chances on getting it or not but that's what he has said.
Not sure how he thinks he'll get that...

He played his frosh JUCO year, and then sat out last year with no injury. There's no way he'll get a 4th year and if he does it would be a redshirt year anyways.

Not sure how he thinks he'll get that...

He played his frosh JUCO year, and then sat out last year with no injury. There's no way he'll get a 4th year and if he does it would be a redshirt year anyways.

I thought that was kind of odd as well, but then I thought he got hurt after a few games his freshman year? Did he play an entire season?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
newmom4503

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom