Ryan Smith | Syracusefan.com

Ryan Smith

crales44

Starter
Three - Star on Rivals. Son of rumored new RB coach DeAndre Smith. Don't know if we move on him or not, but here's his film.

Sure why not. Knows how to get open good hands an seems to have above average speed.

He was committed to New Mexico where Smith was coaching so have to figure that we'd be in play here

preferred walk on?

employee discount?

actually the kid is pretty good,he gets nice separation and is not afraid to go over the middle

for a RB he has pretty good slot skills. i dont think a DB touched him.. actually i see he is a WR on most sites.. a 3 star on the ESPN site as well. "

Plays a lot bigger than what his measurables may indicate"

looks like a solid slot WR/ST guy

Ok I am in way implying he has this talent but Venric Mark (Northwestern) is listed at 5'8" 175 pounds. Ya never know.

28 yards per reception as a junior. beat the #7 team in the country last year. pretty good kids coming out of that program every year. his stats were really good but not as good as they could have been when that team is beating teams scoring 70-80 a game and he didnt play much . he had 44TDs in 3 years

saw this quote as well

But, when it was all said and done, those universities didn’t have what matter most — his dad.

Three - Star on Rivals. Son of rumored new RB coach DeAndre Smith. Don't know if we move on him or not, but here's his film.

Whats not to like?Go get'em . Notb up on my rumored coaches. Anyone want to feature a post on these required people?:noidea:

I'm pretty sure that is correct about free tuition for employees. It got an old girl friend through there.

You got an old girlfriend through free employee program? If you were hire up in seniority could you have gotten a newer/younger girlfriend?

You got an old girlfriend through free employee program? If you were hire up in seniority could you have gotten a newer/younger girlfriend?
Yeah I could have expressed my self better. She wasn't so much a girlfriend as a snobby I woulda shoulda didn't and glad of it.BTW She still was there on the house.Mother worked in Admissions to make it even easier.

Yeah I could have expressed my self better. She wasn't so much a girlfriend as a snobby I woulda shoulda didn't and glad of it.BTW She still was there on the house.Mother worked in Admissions to make it even easier.

It doesn't happen from the moment your hired. I believe full time employees must wait a year.

It doesn't happen from the moment your hired. I believe full time employees must wait a year.

25 years ago, you had to work 3 years full time before your kids could attend tuition free.

28 yards per reception as a junior. beat the #7 team in the country last year. pretty good kids coming out of that program every year. his stats were really good but not as good as they could have been when that team is beating teams scoring 70-80 a game and he didnt play much . he had 44TDs in 3 years

saw this quote as well

But, when it was all said and done, those universities didn’t have what matter most — his dad.
http://www.lasvegassun.com/news/2012/dec/17/gormans-ryan-smith-be-reunited-dad-college-verball/

Whats not to like?Go get'em . Notb up on my rumored coaches. Anyone want to feature a post on these required people?:noidea:
Scroll through the posts from the last few days... More than a few posts detailing the coaches...

I remember losing a wr to a new coach in New Mexico in Marrones first year I believe it was the first year...out of DC to Locksley. How did it turn out for him? I know the team was a mess but did the kid make any NFL roster?

Rivals lists him at 5'7 150 pounds. In addition to New Mexico, he is said to have offers from Colorado State and Utah State. His HS program won 4 straight state championships while he was there.

I too would assume he is going to come to Syracuse and play slot receiver for us.

Link

25 years ago, you had to work 3 years full time before your kids could attend tuition free.

It may have been that when I left, as well (1998). I was trying to remember the exact rule but I knew it wasn't immediate.

It may have been that when I left, as well (1998). I was trying to remember the exact rule but I knew it wasn't immediate.
Give him an extra $40,000 so his kid can go for "free".

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom