Class of 2021 - S Alijah Clark (NJ) TRANSFERRING TO SYRACUSE (1/25/22) | Page 6 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2021 S Alijah Clark (NJ) TRANSFERRING TO SYRACUSE (1/25/22)

Status
Not open for further replies.
RU moderator think he is a done deal to Cuse
Very good player who missed the second half of the season with injury
Only reason he wasn't done deal last year was Fran Brown.

Thanks for the information.

Edit. For some reason I was thinking Brown had left.

Last edited:
Would've been by far our highest-ranked recruit last year. Would be our highest-ranked recruit this year.

Played well in limited action as a frosh. Wonder why he's transferring. Not that I care.

I'm pretty amazed at how we've done, considering the season we had and the coach's tenuous situation.

Big ups to all involved.

Would've been by far our highest-ranked recruit last year. Would be our highest-ranked recruit this year.

Played well in limited action as a frosh. Wonder why he's transferring. Not that I care.

I'm pretty amazed at how we've done, considering the season we had and the coach's tenuous situation.

Big ups to all involved.
He probably just saw his friend get freshman all American and SU get three DB’s in the league a year ago.

Big ups to all involved.
With the moves we have made in the off-season, Dino's situation is much less tenuous to say the least

if this comes to fruition I’m very happy, he’s a high end prospect and would have been our highest rated recruit last year. Glad it seems to be that it’s going to work out the second time. Looking forward to him and Duce teaming together in our defensive backfield.

I’ve really liked what we’ve done in the portal so far, definitely going after quality fits of 2 deep caliber prospects.

Status
Not open for further replies.