Class of 2021 - S Alijah Clark (NJ) TRANSFERRING TO SYRACUSE (1/25/22) | Page 8 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2021 S Alijah Clark (NJ) TRANSFERRING TO SYRACUSE (1/25/22)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wandered over to the Rutgers forum to say what they had to say... their lack of self awareness on NFL ready DBs and the clear success Syracuse has had as of late is fantastic to read
Yeah, they have some weird takes, but they had a few posters that set them straight. Informing them of our recent success.

Why would you not want to come here as a DB? We have a track record under Dino of putting players in the NFL on that side of the ball and specifically DB.

Why would you not want to come here as a DB? We have a track record under Dino of putting players in the NFL on that side of the ball and specifically DB.
A track record under Dino yes but more importantly under Swag Daddy Monroe. That’s the key to getting NFL type DBs in here and then on to the NFL

I know that Alijah as CR's to SU but when are we going to hear the official transfer? Until then I feel as though there is some underlaying reason this has not happened.

I know that Alijah as CR's to SU but when are we going to hear the official transfer? Until then I feel as though there is some underlaying reason this has not happened.

Could be he's waiting for SU admissions to give the official okay. Should happen. Almost impossible to flunk out after just your freshman year.

Has he visited?

Would love to know more about who is visiting and when.

Yep longer this goes the less confident we will all get.

If you were set on where you were going you wouldn’t be making tweets saying you’re looking to enroll at a school ASAP.
Agree.

I expect him to announce offers from other schools
Wonder how long he can afford to wait. Obviously he doesn’t want to take the semester off. Haven’t seen him post an offers yet… would love for him to be at cuse! But would hate to see him miss an opportunity to get on a campus this spring with a team. Would be a big blunder to miss spring ball

Status
Not open for further replies.