Class of 2021 - S Alijah Clark (NJ) TRANSFERRING TO SYRACUSE (1/25/22) | Page 9 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2021 S Alijah Clark (NJ) TRANSFERRING TO SYRACUSE (1/25/22)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, if he wants to enroll in the spring semester he has to decide within the next couple days, no matter what university he goes to as they are all going back
Preferred if he registers ASAP...but it appears he can delay until Jan 31st. Hopefully he and his family/handler is driving up this weekend to visit and decide. I can't imagine Temple is much competition.

Yep longer this goes the less confident we will all get.

If you were set on where you were going you wouldn’t be making tweets saying you’re looking to enroll at a school ASAP.

There hasn’t been one shred of public contact between the two parties. He hasn't put anything out there. doesn't mean it isn't happening, but I’m not holding my breath. Id expect to hear he's on campus in the next couple of days if we're interested.

Last edited:
There hasn’t been one shred of public contact between the two parties. He hasn't put anything out there. doesn't mean it isn't happening, but I’m not holding my breath. Id expect to hear he's on campus in the next couple of days if we're interested.
Do we even know if he was offered? I think he would make a great addition but no information on an offer. It seems DB ask players not to disclose offers so maybe that is the situation. All will become clear in the next week.

Do we even know if he was offered? I think he would make a great addition but no information on an offer. It seems DB ask players not to disclose offers so maybe that is the situation. All will become clear in the next week.
We do not. But there’s no reason to think he wasn’t either. This is a kid the staff was actively trying to flip last year so at least the contact and interest is very recent.

What about it?
Fran was at Temple for 9 years. Maybe him and Fran are still cool and Fran said, "if you're not going to play for us, check out my ex-girlfriend." I don't know, that's the only thing I could think of.

likely knows many players on that Temple team...maybe just hanging with them

likely knows many players on that Temple team...maybe just hanging with them

I hope he checks out Temple, then I hope we get him on campus to show him Syracuse. There's no comparison, in my opinion. If he chooses Temple over Syracuse, then it simply wasn't meant to be.

By the way, our top 8 defensive backs are returning. These 8 players accounted for 58 of the possible 60 starts in the secondary in 2021.

Again, I hope we get Alijah Clark on campus. If we do, I think the coaches will close.

This kid make us better Day 1. Would be an instant starter with All ACC potential. Makes the entire D better.
I’m really high in Clark but day 1 starter may be a little too presumptuous. The entire starting unit returns Where I’ll agree is I’m certain he’s in the rotation game 1 in a safety or rover spot. And I apologize if that’s what you meant by starter. Main question I still have is does the staff see him as corner, safety or hybrid? And what position does he want to play…

Status
Not open for further replies.