Class of 2021 - S Alijah Clark (NJ) TRANSFERRING TO SYRACUSE (1/25/22) | Page 11 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2021 S Alijah Clark (NJ) TRANSFERRING TO SYRACUSE (1/25/22)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Some of you folks need to relax and turn off the internet for a week. This is a 19 (?) year old kid about to make a very important life decision, and he has the opportunity to make it a little more enjoyable by extending his public comments by a few days. I 100% expect him to post offers, make some visits, and not publicly announce a commitment until he absolutely needs to, as you should with most of these recruits. You only get to go through this process once or twice in your life, might as well make the most of it.

Some of you folks need to relax and turn off the internet for a week. This is a 19 (?) year old kid about to make a very important life decision, and he has the opportunity to make it a little more enjoyable by extending his public comments by a few days. I 100% expect him to post offers, make some visits, and not publicly announce a commitment until he absolutely needs to, as you should with most of these recruits. You only get to go through this process once or twice in your life, might as well make the most of it.
I wouldn’t read that much into the garbage plate posts in this thread. Just some good old reminiscing.

That would be funny if Dohn was just trolling us.

yeah, that'd be super hysterical.

jennifer lawrence ok GIF

Don’t tell people to relax.. it’s entertaining! I find great joy in reading the daily hysteria.

I also have heard stories of coaches at lower tier schools to have kids they know they have locked up float bogus offers from high majors to make it look like the staff stole a kid from a blue blood.

Or to ask a coach of a high major to offer a scholarship to a kid to make their recruit look better.

I also have heard stories of coaches at lower tier schools to have kids they know they have locked up float bogus offers from high majors to make it look like the staff stole a kid from a blue blood.

Or to ask a coach of a high major to offer a scholarship to a kid to make their recruit look better.
F8A33932-0879-489B-96D0-C0C56B4BDA55.gif

Or high school/AAU coaches that have kids tweet fake offers so that other schools notice and check them out haha recruiting is a funny game

LoL, come on now that would be some high level trolling and worthy of a tip of the cap.
Agreed it would be pretty funny. I can’t believe how quickly some people give up on certain prospects

Agreed it would be pretty funny. I can’t believe how quickly some people give up on certain prospects
I don’t think anyone is giving up.

But posting a L’ville offer (peer school) or physically visiting Temple is a little different than posting an offer from Alabama or USC because he’s “playing the recruiting game”. Doesn’t pass the sniff test of someone who’s locked in to coming here. Is what it is.

Last edited:
It’s all good, we have some guys that can play already, be a nice pick up but not critical .

Yeah, this would be in the “nice to have” rather than “need to have” category.

C’mon, Alijah - only Cuse gives you Duce & Swag Daddy.

Yeah, this would be in the “nice to have” rather than “need to have” category.

C’mon, Alijah - only Cuse gives you Duce & Swag Daddy.
Cuse gives a Duce about this recruit... Swag can sell that!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.