Class of 2020 - S Ben Labrosse (QC) COMMITTED / SIGNED NLI TO SYRACUSE (7/27/19) | Page 6 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2020 S Ben Labrosse (QC) COMMITTED / SIGNED NLI TO SYRACUSE (7/27/19)

KHATOIGWBL (Kinda Handsome According To OttoInGrotto’s Wife Ben LaBrosse) doesn’t really flow off the tongue like “RGLCL” but I guess it’ll have to do.
I think it works.

Poor guy is treated like a piece of meat. I thought we’d evolved into a society that sees beyond the surface and values who the person is on the inside. We’ve set humanity back about 50 years with this thread, think about that.

Poor guy is treated like a piece of meat. I thought we’d evolved into a society that sees beyond the surface and values who the person is on the inside. We’ve set humanity back about 50 years with this thread, think about that.
Your fragile 7 year streak better hope he never joins the forum ;)

"And where there is fire, we will carry gasoline."

We’re building some talent at safety between Cisco, Coley, Nunn, RGLBL and Jonas etc.

Still have faith Jonas will recover and make strides.

I like big hard hitting safeties but he looks like he's going to be an OLB

Kid can play OLB or SS. I think he ends up being a 3 year starter.

Keep an eye on Schiano with the Canadian kids, heard hes sniffing around SU and BCs commits, shocking I know.
I think our Canadian commits are very happy with us and the direction we are headed in.

Keep an eye on Schiano with the Canadian kids, heard hes sniffing around SU and BCs commits, shocking I know.

Yeah I said this a few times in the dumpster fire thread that he'll be a bigger threat to us with the Canadian kids, so it doesn't surprise me. I suspect we're good this year (LaBrosse/Alford) but in the future years he'll work them hard. Maybe he'll try to get involved with Mesidor, but depends on if Mesidor wants to sign early.

The early signing period hurts him right now. If he had 2 months to work on kids it might be different.

I think our Canadian relationships though are really tight, so as long as the current kids love Syracuse and we're winning we'll be ok.

It's also going to be harder for him to capitalize short term on a staff that isn't going anywhere; unlike the P years.

Last edited: