Class of 2020 - S Ben Labrosse (QC) COMMITTED / SIGNED NLI TO SYRACUSE (7/27/19) | Page 7 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2020 S Ben Labrosse (QC) COMMITTED / SIGNED NLI TO SYRACUSE (7/27/19)

I look forward to unleashing Hell on Rutgers next year
If Dino Babers and the Syracuse University Football Program really want to win the hearts, minds and bodies back in bleachers of the Dome, they start off the 2020 season by absolutely pasting Schiano's Rutgers team. I mean an old fashioned behind the wood shed beating. That would do a lot to re excite this fan base. I know it would make so many of us on this site dance in the streets. Go Orange!!!!!!!!!

If Dino Babers and the Syracuse University Football Program really want to win the hearts, minds and bodies back in bleachers of the Dome, they start off the 2020 season by absolutely pasting Schiano's Rutgers team. I mean an old fashioned behind the wood shed beating. That would do a lot to re excite this fan base. I know it would make so many of us on this site dance in the streets. Go Orange!!!!

The game’s actually brutally important for Florida/NJ/NE/Canada recruiting. We need to humiliate Rutgers.

The game’s actually brutally important for Florida/NJ/NE/Canada recruiting. We need to humiliate Rutgers.
Agree 100%. Hope Dino Babers circles that date and talks about it every day between now and 12Sep20. Go Orange!!!!!!

Agree 100%. Hope Dino Babers circles that date and talks about it every day between now and 12Sep20. Go Orange!
I hope we humiliate everyone we play next year to show them that we weren't a one trick pony last year.

Last edited:
Keep an eye on Schiano with the Canadian kids, heard hes sniffing around SU and BCs commits, shocking I know.
And water is wet

Glad to hear he hasn't changed his M.O. in twenty years

Keep an eye on Schiano with the Canadian kids, heard hes sniffing around SU and BCs commits, shocking I know.

Weird, I keep being told Schiano won’t matter to our recruiting because we don’t recruit NJ. I’m so confused...

I'm really excited about this kid. His highlights show a lot of exceptional traits. Smooth backpedal, very fluid hips, eye discipline, attacks and high points the ball and shows great hands...the list is long. I think he's going to be a great player. A lot went wrong this cycle, mark it down now that this one went so right.

If Dino Babers and the Syracuse University Football Program really want to win the hearts, minds and bodies back in bleachers of the Dome, they start off the 2020 season by absolutely pasting Schiano's Rutgers team. I mean an old fashioned behind the wood shed beating. That would do a lot to re excite this fan base. I know it would make so many of us on this site dance in the streets. Go Orange!!!!
Schiano knows it's going to be tough sledding in conference. He's going to want a statement win against us for regional bragging rights. I have no doubt he'll try and pull a Locksley.

Probably one of my top three favorite commits in this class. I think he’s going to be a very good player. I think if he had moved to Florida he’s a high three or four star.

I think Ben fits in perfectly with a 4-2-5 defense as he seems to be able to be a type of hybrid LB that can tackle and ball hawk. Like all safety's he's going to have to learn how to defend the RPO's and imo that will be the key to his PT.

Ben, welcome to the Syracuse Football family!

Goorangefootball157496140074034156.gif

This kid wants to hit and he's a better athlete than what people think. I think we got two safeties that are committed to laying the wood. Might have been a emphasis with the staff.
Time to bring back Mr. Darius to help out Swag Daddy