Class of 2018 - S Cameron Jonas (FL) SIGNED NLI to SYRACUSE | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2018 S Cameron Jonas (FL) SIGNED NLI to SYRACUSE

I disagree, he's visiting a lot of places including having been to nc state. there wasn't any real reason to flip the picks from state which makes me think they heard something. And maybe it changes again after his next visit, but I typically pay attention to the guys in Florida who write for the big three when it comes to florida prospects.

Nee has a good track record.

He's never predicted a kid to Syracuse before either (at least not that I could find).
Fellas I know we are in good shape with Cam. Thats not what Im saying. I just dont put much stock into the predictions. Im never going to fully trust it. Ive seen way too many flaws with it. I know some of the insiders. There is some value in it but some of the stories I hear about the predictions they make , cracks me up.

Last edited:
One other tidbit on these guys. Ivins prediced Akeem Dixon to Cuse on 5/12, which is the day Monroe visited his school. Dixon committed to Syracuse on 5/17.
they will be right at times. They have resources to get info. Some dont and they follow other people. Some guess.

Fellas I know we are in good shape with Cam. Thats not what Im saying. I just dont put much stock into the predictions. Im never going to fully trust it. Ive seen way too many flaws with it. I know some of the insiders. There is some value in it but some of the stories I hear about the predictions they make cracks me up.

That's just it, it's a prediction, I wouldn't put much stock into it either. It's for fun, yet some guys are good at it (because of their sources and resources) and should be paid attention to. Particularly when considering where they are and who they write for (I pay particular attention to Florida). Are there bandwagon jumpers? sure, same as it ever was.

tenor.gif

Huge get and if you go to team rankings our average rating is better than close to 20 teams in front of us per player,at least since last thursday.

just checked and it is 20 teams and were in 48th now and average ratings per player is more important by far...

Oh he!! yeah...BIG TIME get, BIG TIME prospect.

It’s worth posting again:

Offers:

Arkansas
Auburn
Florida State
Georgia
Indiana
Kentucky
Miami
Mississippi
North Carolina
North Carolina State
Pitt
South Florida
UCLA
Virginia Tech
Wisconsin

Last edited:
Huge get and if you go to team rankings our average rating is better than close to 20 teams in front of us per player,at least since last thursday.
What a great week with possibly 1 more huuuuuge commit coming soon. Love this staff so far. I just can't wait to see how this all translates to wins and losses. If we can manage 6 wins this year, and 7 the following year, it will only get better on the recruiting front. So excited.
This is the first time in a long time, where I can remember going head to head with the big boys on more than a couple recruits in a class, like Miami, and Georgia, and coming out on top.
Please win 6 this year!!!!
giphy.gif

Last edited:

just checked and it is 20 teams and were in 48th now and average ratings per player is more important by far...

Q would bump them (as it stands at this moment) to 38th

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom