Class of 2018 - S Cameron Jonas (FL) SIGNED NLI to SYRACUSE | Page 4 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2018 S Cameron Jonas (FL) SIGNED NLI to SYRACUSE

Expressed a desire to enroll early!

I hope that's true.

I wouldn't be surprised to see FSU and Miami make late, hard pushes for this kid, especially if he has another great year as a Sr.

IMG_0798.JPG

#4 on the 2018 Palm Beach Post Big Board

4. Cameron Jonas, DB, Dwyer, 6-2, 195 )
Offers include Auburn, Georgia, Florida State, Miami

Unveiling the Post’s 2018 football Big Board | High School Buzz

*Honorable Mention 7A All-State last season

Florida All-State Class 7A Football Team

That's a heck of a list. I understand everyone needs to talk up recruits when their other offers are from bottom p5 players or MAC schools, but let's be real, you want kids who have other schools like this interested in them. In life their are outliers but...

Oh he!! yeah...BIG TIME get, BIG TIME prospect.

It’s worth posting again:

Offers:

Arkansas
Auburn
Florida State
Georgia
Indiana
Kentucky
Miami
Mississippi
North Carolina
North Carolina State
Pitt
South Florida
UCLA
Virginia Tech
Wisconsin
Don't you miss the days when we were beating out Akron, Liberty and Lehigh for recruits?

Yeah, me neither.

gotta like that he also says he doesn't plan on taking any other visits.

Yeah, I just saw that. That's big. I get a little more concerned with high profile recruits for defense, especially from powerhouse HS programs. It looks like we are in very good shape here.

I would guess that Baber's offense tends to create a "stronger bond" for skilled position players.

Yeah, I just saw that. That's big. I get a little more concerned with high profile recruits for defense, especially from powerhouse HS programs. It looks like we are in very good shape here.

I would guess that Baber's offense tends to create a "stronger bond" for skilled position players.
Dino, grab me 2 three star DT's with similar offer sheets and I'll be ecstatic.

There's no way to say this without sounding too negative (which I don't mean to be), but how legit were those high-major offers? Any of them committable?

It's not as good as having a little engine who thinks he could, but still pretty good.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom