Class of 2018 - S Cameron Jonas (FL) SIGNED NLI to SYRACUSE | Page 3 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2018 S Cameron Jonas (FL) SIGNED NLI to SYRACUSE

Babers was the guy I wanted from day 1 of this coaching search (can check the coaching search thread and verify this), but my one question mark about him and his staff was recruiting, as I don't believe they recruited that well at BGSU compared to their peers (they were ok, but nothing special). This is the last check on his and his staff abilities, because I had no worries about their on field coaching. Thrilled to have them and hope they are here for a long time.

Lastly, I believe getting guys like this to SU should help keep Babers here, because it shows him he can recruit top guys to SU. That would have been the only reason for him to leave (Tucker aside).

Last edited:
And with this commit, we push into the Top 50 and pass Buttgers, WVU, GTech, Pitt and others. Oh, and we have fewer recruits than any of those listed with the exception of Pitt.

Someone needs to make one of those list with commits and their offer lists. Like a breakdown. I've seen them in the past, I gotta assume that this class has more Power5 offers than any in recent memory.

Someone needs to make one of those list with commits and their offer lists. Like a breakdown. I've seen them in the past, I gotta assume that this class has more Power5 offers than any in recent memory.

Tep keeps a running total for the current class - pinned to the top of the board

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom