Class of 2019 - S/CB Aman Greenwood (DC) SIGNED NLI TO SYRACUSE 12/19/18 | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2019 S/CB Aman Greenwood (DC) SIGNED NLI TO SYRACUSE 12/19/18

I see him listed as 6-0. Do we think that's accurate? I look at that pic with all of our coaches. Hard to tell but I'd guess he's more like 5-10.

Syracuse has reportedly had an offer out to him for over a year.

Another DB prospect though. We're clearly trying to load up here for some reason. But there is nothing that can help a defense like a lock down corner.

Reported offers from; Michigan, Missouri, Boston College, North Carolina, Pittsburgh, Rutgers and Temple

I see him listed as 6-0. Do we think that's accurate? I look at that pic with all of our coaches. Hard to tell but I'd guess he's more like 5-10.

Syracuse has reportedly had an offer out to him for over a year.

Another DB prospect though. We're clearly trying to load up here for some reason. But there is nothing that can help a defense like a lock down corner.

Reported offers from; Michigan, Missouri, Boston College, North Carolina, Pittsburgh, Rutgers and Temple
Pretty good offer list.

Nice INT. He looked kinda short on that film though.

he looks short to me to, just look at his pic with the coaches. I assume this is a case where talent trumps height.

he looks short to me to, just look at his pic with the coaches. I assume this is a case where talent trumps height.
Inject him with some tiger (jerami grant, marek dolezaj) blood.

6’3 by the time he steps in for summer practice.

Is he related at all with former SU linebacker Morlon Greenwood?

Not announcing yet. Postponed so he can take other visits
That's not great for us... unless we told him we're full and that's why he didn't commit (just my opinion)

unless we told him we're full and that's why he didn't commit (just my opinion)

That was exactly what I thought this morning when I saw this. We might be slow playing it.

Agreed. We might be feeling Nunn out on his visit.

Any chance that we take him ahead of Nunn decommitting? Nunn's commitment seems more solid as of late, but Aman would be a great pickup regardless of the status of Nunn's commitment.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom