Class of 2019 - S Cornelius Nunn Jr (FL) SIGNED NLI TO SYRACUSE 12/19/18 | Page 40 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2019 S Cornelius Nunn Jr (FL) SIGNED NLI TO SYRACUSE 12/19/18

You guys can forget the stars with this guy...he is legit. I expect him to start or be a major contributor right away. I really doubt any of your current DBs are better than him.

You guys can forget the stars with this guy...he is legit. I expect him to start or be a major contributor right away. I really doubt any of your current DBs are better than him.
I am all about other fans coming on our site and commenting without worry or fear from censorship...but just be prepared to hear about it when you are wrong.

Do you have any insight into what happened with his Miami commitment?

Do you have any insight into what happened with his Miami commitment?
He is very impresionable it seems. Flipped from you guys after an unofficial and decomitted from Miami two weeks when we were on a losing streak.

I am all about other fans coming on our site and commenting without worry or fear from censorship...but just be prepared to hear about it when you are wrong.
He’s better than anyone you got playing right now. Passing efficiency defense #47. That backfield must be full of All Americans. Let’s get real.

Attachments

• 54E916D7-36B8-4D98-AE3B-E378FACAD586.png
    54E916D7-36B8-4D98-AE3B-E378FACAD586.png
    360.7 KB · Views: 44
He’s better than anyone you got playing right now.

Potentially, he could be better. Not going to argue there.

But I would not be so quick to judge our returning defensive backfield. Trill Williams is a future pro, too. Andre Cisco is legit. And there are a couple other guys that haven't received their chance yet that show promise.

Potentially, he could be better. Not going to argue there.

But I would not be so quick to judge our returning defensive backfield. Trill Williams is a future pro, too. Andre Cisco is legit. And there are a couple other guys that haven't received their chance yet that show promise.
Total pass defense - Syracuse #67. Let’s get real man. Nunn is a day one starter for you.

Not sure why, but MAAAAAN...This has got me FIRED UP! Let's Go! So much swag! Let's Go! September cannot get here fast enough right now.
Been telling all this people here, the kid is a dog man. He is going to ball in the dome.

Total pass defense - Syracuse #67. Let’s get real man. Nunn is a day one starter for you.

I am real, man. It takes a special, special individual as a corner to come in and start from Day One.

Nunn might be that individual. And if he is, that's great news for us.

But I'm not sure you know what you're talking about here.

Andre Cisco was an All American last season, take your ignorance to some other fan base bum

I am real, man. It takes a special, special individual as a corner to come in and start from Day One.

Nunn might be that individual. And if he is, that's great news for us.

But I'm not sure you know what you're talking about here.
He is elite talent that will be playing for a mediocre to poor pass defense. He will start.

He is elite talent that will be playing for a mediocre to poor pass defense. He will start.
If he can put a returning player on the bench we'll be thrilled. Maybe he can play a little linebacker while he's at it. That would be even better.

Listen, my man. I can't tell whether you are trolling or being complimentary. It seems like both. And that's the problem

So pocket the backhanded digs.

We have seniors returning at both corner spots ...maybe you heard ...and they are no slouches ...add in a third in Trill Williams, and Nunn is going to have to do something special to unseat them in year one ...or move up the ladder because of injuries

Maybe Nunn does start in year one because he is just that special, but that would be eye popping. So thanks for the compliment on Nunn. But you can leave it there