Class of 2019 - S Cornelius Nunn Jr (FL) SIGNED NLI TO SYRACUSE 12/19/18 | Page 41 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2019 S Cornelius Nunn Jr (FL) SIGNED NLI TO SYRACUSE 12/19/18

He is elite talent that will be playing for a mediocre to poor pass defense. He will start.
We gave up passing yards because we were ahead. You see, in football, when teams are behind, as they were to a 10 win Syracuse team, they had to throw a lot. And being ahead, as the 10 win team was, they played a bit softer in the back end. Cisco was a first team all acc player. Frederick is a 3rd team pre-season pick. You don't know what you are talking about. Maybe Nunn can play or even start. He will have to be real good to beat out the guys that are already here. Now, get lost

Cuseisok is one of many who will be believers In the SU defense by the time November rolls around. Really too bad we don't play the u this year. Would have been fun watching that "The osu" transfer run for his life because nobody is open.

It’s been a long time since we’ve had a flamer on this board. Kind of forgot what they’re like. We have gotten used to the civil banter with gbo and Hoo’s that this guy stands out like a nose booger on a first date.

Hahahahaha “hey check out my #weakassgimmick!”
57F771BE-2E42-4FD1-A9B8-0BADA11DFAD5.jpeg

Wasn’t this cat the “special” wannabe rapper from that “It’s Always Sunny” episode...
2FEB36BC-AED6-47C0-9858-8EC6FC673648.gif

It’s been a long time since we’ve had a flamer on this board. Kind of forgot what they’re like. We have gotten used to the civil banter with gbo and Hoo’s that this guy stands out like a nose booger on a first date.
Classic!

We gave up passing yards because we were ahead. You see, in football, when teams are behind, as they were to a 10 win Syracuse team, they had to throw a lot. And being ahead, as the 10 win team was, they played a bit softer in the back end. Cisco was a first team all acc player. Frederick is a 3rd team pre-season pick. You don't know what you are talking about. Maybe Nunn can play or even start. He will have to be real good to beat out the guys that are already here. Now, get lost
You must be talking through your a$$ because your mouth knows better. :p

You guys can forget the stars with this guy...he is legit. I expect him to start or be a major contributor right away. I really doubt any of your current DBs are better than him.
WE have a sophomore all American at one safety and a Sr Foster who became quite a player last year. Maybe third kid in but we have Jonas behind them both who Miami, Alabama, and a lot of other teams wanted until he hurt his knee Sr year and he is back fully recovered. If he is that good then we get him his four games and then we have a four year terror back there.

CF and Trill are each nfl calibre and iffy’s no slouch either. Nunn could be the most talented of the 4 but has a challenge earning PT as a frosh at CB

Nunn is a stud, still we are 2 deep at every DB position. When Iffy who in my opinion has the most upside of any DB including Cisco is 2nd string you know we are deep. Nunn is a future star but he is going to have to play lights out to crack the 2 deep.

WE have a sophomore all American at one safety and a Sr Foster who became quite a player last year. Maybe third kid in but we have Jonas behind them both who Miami, Alabama, and a lot of other teams wanted until he hurt his knee Sr year and he is back fully recovered. If he is that good then we get him his four games and then we have a four year terror back there.

Don’t think it will work that way with Jonas. He redshirted last year. The new four-game rule is only relevant in the case of a true freshman.

Jonas still has four years to play four.

Don’t think it will work that way with Jonas. He redshirted last year. The new four-game rule is only relevant in the case of a true freshman.

Jonas still has four years to play four.
Sorry i meant Nunn should play the four. I don’t always make myself clear. I also think Nunn, Jonas, and Cisco could be an all American safety. I have gotta say we are loaded back there in the future.