Class of 2019 - S Cornelius Nunn Jr (FL) SIGNED NLI TO SYRACUSE 12/19/18 | Page 24 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2019 S Cornelius Nunn Jr (FL) SIGNED NLI TO SYRACUSE 12/19/18

He wanted the attention and got it. Had no intention on ever giving Pitt the time of day.

Unfortunately, this board is open for all to see. Everyone reads the board...this thread did not help the staff.

Unfortunately, this board is open for all to see. Everyone reads the board...this thread did not help the staff.

Not to be obtuse, but would you mind elaborating upon your thoughts? Thanks!

Thread should be renamed “The all-inclusive Cornelius Nunn dumpster fire.“
It’s lit. We’re hurt and it appears we’re not going to let it go.

Miami and Nunn's location didn't help the staff. Love ya Mark but this board plays no role in most recruitment's if not all.
Sent you a PM

Edit...me and Jeremy are cool...he understands what I wrote

Last edited:
Glad Jonas gets a mention here. His tapes just as impressive as the other two of the three amigos. He will be a big time contributor.

No disrespect Mark, but I really can’t see how anything in this thread could have negatively effected this recruitment. It was pretty tame despite his flirting with Miami the entire time he was committed.

Ah great. Well, I try to be positive in recruiting threads after seeinf how dark and overly anxious many get

Feel sorry for his Mom. She obviously wanted him out of the hood and now that won't happen.

No disrespect Mark, but I really can’t see how anything in this thread could have negatively effected this recruitment. It was pretty tame despite his flirting with Miami the entire time he was committed.
This.
And if you read through this thread, it’s mostly positive towards the young man. I didn’t see any unnecessary shots against him.
If it unfortunately affected him or members of his family in a negative way, i don’t see what Dino could’ve done. Social media eats its young. The only recourse is to stay off it!

Unless stuff was deleted I don’t agree with this one Mark.
Our fans have been problematic in other cases but this one it was pretty tame.
Good luck to Nunn it’s his life and decision.

So certain were we, go back and closer we must look.

Unless stuff was deleted I don’t agree with this one Mark.
Our fans have been problematic in other cases but this one it was pretty tame.
Good luck to Nunn it’s his life and decision.

Only thing I can see is the posts about him eventually going to flip. That’s exactly what he did so can’t fault that.