Class of 2019 - S Cornelius Nunn Jr (FL) SIGNED NLI TO SYRACUSE 12/19/18 | Page 26 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2019 S Cornelius Nunn Jr (FL) SIGNED NLI TO SYRACUSE 12/19/18

I know he’s no longer with the athletic department but that’s not a violation is it?

Yeah, dont think Boller needed to do that at all. Crosses the line IMO. I have moved on from Cornelius, sure I would take him if he came knocking on the door again, but there are bigger pieces out there. Safety also isnt exactly a position of need.

I don't think it's any different than a fan tweeting him now. He's not employed by the university.

But does he qualify as a booster? Of course, no one is getting more than a slap on the wrist for a tweet. All those season ticket holders out there are technically boosters too.

I don't think it's any different than a fan tweeting him now. He's not employed by the university.
Makes sense, i just saw that and immediately thought “ah, coach boller”

Quite obviously this kid has some deciding to do an a commitment means nothing.

If he wants to come here, then great. Otherwise don't waste/energy on him

I really like Burnett...let’s see what the staff has up their sleeves for this one.

Agreed, hated to see that. We have a lot of young WR talent red-shirting so its not the end of the world but dame.

DC972953-67B0-4BAE-916C-EBA64D13F03E.gif