Class of 2015 - S Marquise Blair (OH) Committed and signed to Utah | Page 3 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2015 S Marquise Blair (OH) Committed and signed to Utah

This kid is going to be a stud and from day 1. He has great size and good speed for the safety position can't wait until he gets on campus!!!

I notice from the article the high school coach took the visit with him. can probably makes some guess about that.

"We talked a little bit in the hotel before we left and I asked if he liked everything and liked the people he met."

We know Blair has a lot of academic work to do. Not counting on him making yet.

One of my favorite recruits in this class, dude can flat out fly, can't wait to see this guy with 25lbs of muscle on him.

One of my favorite recruits in this class, dude can flat out fly, can't wait to see this guy with 25lbs of muscle on him.

Unfortunately, the 25 pounds of muscle that Eskridge was never really able to add.

Unfortunately, the 25 pounds of muscle that Eskridge was never really able to add.
Yeah which is why I wouldn't draft him as an NFL GM, can't see him holding up to the pounding.

really hope he makes it but I'm not holding my breath.

The fact that they have had a plan since last January is an encouraging detail. Doesn't mean he'll 100% make it right away, but 3 semesters is ample time to help remedy the issues.

Agreed, the fact that the coach came is a real good sign.

Let's hope he qualifies. Defensive backfield is going to need bodies.

If Pitt is pursuing, that can actually be a really good thing
1. They think Blair will qualify
2. They are going after Blair because they don't think they can land Stocker

All hoping Blair sticks with us and qualifies and Stocker commits to us

This may be our most talented commit. Keep your grubby mitts off him, Narduzzi!

Pitt's the least of our worries now that i'm past my blind fury for them.

I agree with Orange4. This likely means Blair is closer to qualifying than we have previously thought.

That being said, he's a god damn good prospect. Prepare for further interest from other schools.

If Penn St. comes a knocking I'm walking down to Happy Vally and raising hell, money back guarantee.

Nunes Recruiting‏@NunesRecruiting 9m9 minutes ago
Per a source, Pitt is pursuing Syracuse S commit Marquise Blair.
Nooooo....don't think twice my man. You've already made a great decision.
We really need you this year. You'll be a really good one and have a fantastic opportunity right in front of you to play in a very good defense. Super stoked to bring you in to the Syracuse family.