S Simeon Thomas | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

S Simeon Thomas

joseph was Carol City

we have had 8 kids from miami. none from a school called miami carol

I am going by what the school was called which was carol city not miami carol at the time..

He says he's had a prior relationship with McDonald and put us in his top three along with Hawaii and Clemson.

He has been texting with Durell Eskridge who he once played against.

Says coach McDonald asked him where he preferred to play and he said he can play both safety & corner back but prefers corner.

He has already visted the other two schools so this will be his last visit.

Will be looking at academics, how he gets along with the players and does he like the coaches and is it a place he can play at.

He says he's had a prior relationship with McDonald and put us in his top three along with Hawaii and Clemson.

He has been texting with Durell Eskridge who he once played against.

Says coach McDonald asked him where he preferred to play and he said he can play both safety & corner back but prefers corner.

He has already visted the other two schools so this will be his last visit.

Will be looking at academics, how he gets along with the players and does he like the coaches and is it a place he can play at.
6'4" CB? Not to say I wouldn't love it, but its very uncommon. It was only his Junior video and he was obviously lined up as a S or LB, but his backpedal was awful. He looks like he has very long legs and long strides. I wouldn't expect him to be great at change of direction. I'd be very surprised to see him at CB. I wouldn't mind giving him a chance to grow into a LB, but I love big, athletic safeties. They can cover big WRs and TEs and give great support to the run game.

Reportedly with a Clemson offer. Did he take an official visit to Clemson?

Reportedly with a Clemson offer. Did he take an official visit to Clemson?
Don't know if it was official but said he has already visited Clemson. At one site, besides SU it lists offers from FIU, Hawaii, Florida St, LSU, Ole MIss, USF, UCF, Utah St, WVU and Clemson. He listed Akron, Buffalo & S Alabama on another site but none of the bigger schools. At yet another site he listed only offers from FIU & Hawaii. Was committed to FIU until Mario Cristobal was fired. He said has cousins at FSU and back in early December he was leaning towards them and claimed he always pictured himself as a Nole. Lots of discrepancies from site, to site to site.

Don't know if it was official but said he has already visited Clemson. At one site, besides SU it lists offers from FIU, Hawaii, Florida St, LSU, Ole MIss, USF, UCF, Utah St, WVU and Clemson. He listed Akron, Buffalo & S Alabama on another site but none of the bigger schools. At yet another site he listed only offers from FIU & Hawaii. Was committed to FIU until Mario Cristobal was fired. He said has cousins at FSU and back in early December he was leaning towards them and claimed he always pictured himself as a Nole. Lots of discrepancies from site, to site to site.
Lets stick to the site that says Akron, Buffalo & S Alabama but none of the bigger schools!

And I read some older twitter feeds that said Ole Miss and Rutgers.

His video doesn't really wow anybody. A tall kid for sure, I wasn't enamored with his speed. videos were poor quality though. Based on the vids there is no way he's a cornerback. Everything was him making tackles in run support. he's either a big safety or olb but i question the speed.

from everything i have read about him he seems pretty full of himself. says he actually prefers to play cb, which i don't really see. i think we get him if we want him because he doesn't have any bigger offers, or they are just conditional at best.

from everything i have read about him he seems pretty full of himself. says he actually prefers to play cb, which i don't really see. i think we get him if we want him because he doesn't have any bigger offers, or they are just conditional at best.

Watching the UA skills challenge and the interviews that followed, I would say that lots of kids are full of themselves.

Watching the UA skills challenge and the interviews that followed, I would say that lots of kids are full of themselves.
They become that way because of the attention they get from nuts who nare into recruiting . I don't just speak for myself hereWhen theyhave pay sites running articles about them and where they might play in college some of these kids start buying into the hype and have themselves in the NFL already.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseVegas

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom