Sad songs | Page 3 | Syracusefan.com

Sad songs

This whole album is heart wrenching. He knew he was dying and wrote songs to everyone in his life. This one reminds me of my wife, who always asks me to introduce myself in social settings with her coworkers in case she doesn't know their names. Plus other things she's done for me...

I'm re-watching The West Wing and they used that song to close out an episode called Two Cathedrals. That episode has been critically acclaimed and considered one of the best episodes in modern TV history.

I'm sure most of you have never heard this song before. It starts out light and upbeat, but by the end it just tears your heart out and the tears start to flow. I can barely make it through the entire song some days. Seriously, if you need a good cry, this song will get you there.

I'm re-watching The West Wing and they used that song to close out an episode called Two Cathedrals. That episode has been critically acclaimed and considered one of the best episodes in modern TV history.
It’s how I found the song...my fave episode

Possibly the saddest country song I've ever heard. When Alison Krauss starts singing in the second verse, it's hauntingly beautiful.

Dave Davies deserves to be knighted, just like brother Ray.

Beautiful song from an underrated group:

Tremendous live version of a brilliant song.

Maybe more depressing than sad, but sad nonetheless

Just rewatched the Season 3 finale of The West Wing. They used Cohen’s Hallelujah at the end. Another sad song.

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom