Saddening news | Syracusefan.com

Saddening news

AlaskaSUfan

Scout Team
In the past several years I have traveled back and gone to football games with a special family from the Syracuse area, to include meeting them for Pitt game in NYC last fall.
This morning Adam K. called me and let me know
that his wife Alessandra was struck by a vehicle and killed yesterday while walking their dog. She was an SU grad, loving mom and wife.
Keep Adam and their son Fenner in your thoughts as our Orange family lost a beautiful true fan.
She was way too young to leave us and will be missed.

In the past several years I have traveled back and gone to football games with a special family from the Syracuse area, to include meeting them for Pitt game in NYC last fall.
that his wife Alessandra was struck by a vehicle and killed yesterday while walking their dog. She was an SU grad, loving mom and wife.
Keep Adam and their son Fenner in your thoughts as our Orange family lost a beautiful true fan.
Condolences on the loss of your friend. What a tragedy.

Very sorry to read of the loss of your friend.

I hate hearing stories like this, so sad. Condolences to all.

Heart-breaking. RIP, Alessandra. Sending love and positive thoughts to her family.

Very, very sad to lose someone dear to you

Sincere Peace and Prayers for Alessandra, Alex and family.

Condolences such a tragedy.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DTCSEC

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom