Same bad ref | Syracusefan.com

Same bad ref

tino

Scout Team
Did u notice it was the same ref that beat Syracuse against Stanford making terrible calls that called the terrible roughing the QB by Wax and the holding calls and hand to the face every time Syracuse started doing well..same corrupt ref. Even the announcers said they were bad calls

was wondering if it was that same doucher. thought he looked similar.

insult to injury this game, however.

K
was wondering if it was that same doucher. thought he looked similar.

insult to injury this game, however.
It was him. Will never forget that douch after what he did to help Stanford win

I'll never forget walking out of the Dome once and I saw the officials hopping in a van and pulling away like it was a get away car in a bank robbery.

Stanford:
Referee: Hedgepeth,Tim
Line Judge: Clein,Steve
Side Judge: Wilborn,Richard
Umpire: Thomas,William
Back Judge: Brownlee,Clay
Linesman: Gray,Troy
Field Judge: Brown,Hugh

Pitt:
Umpire: Epps,Jeremy
Field Judge: Currie,Steve

Stanford:

Pitt:
Yes it's him

Stanford:

Pitt:
Hedgepeth has a history of making these kinds of calls. Besides the Syracuse games, he was the focus of a major controversy during the ND-NIU game when it appeared he intentionally mismarked a spot late in the game in a futile attempt to give the Irish an undeserved win.

It is hard to understand how he is still reffing games.

Hedgepeth has a history of making these kinds of calls. Besides the Syracuse games, he was the focus of a major controversy during the ND-NIU game when it appeared he intentionally mismarked a spot late in the game in a futile attempt to give the Irish an undeserved win.

It is hard to understand how he is still reffing games.

I know Fran said that he doesn't send anything in to be reviewed which i believe is a poor choice on his part. If I'm a coach I'm sending every BS call in. I want them to know I'm holding them accountable.

Did u notice it was the same ref that beat Syracuse against Stanford making terrible calls that called the terrible roughing the QB by Wax and the holding calls and hand to the face every time Syracuse started doing well..same corrupt ref. Even the announcers said they were bad calls
That was a bad call but didnt lose that game.

I know Fran said that he doesn't send anything in to be reviewed which i believe is a poor choice on his part. If I'm a coach I'm sending every BS call in. I want them to know I'm holding them accountable.
His reasoning is that it will make them "mad" which is further proof that ACC officiating is biased. At the very least, an ACC HC publicly admitted that he fears retaliation.

Stanford:

Pitt:
I was at the game. Didn’t see replay. But the roughing the passer call on the SU INT looked awful - a devastating call.

Stanford:

Pitt:
Where's the C? You're missing a stripe

I was at the game. Didn’t see replay. But the roughing the passer call on the SU INT looked awful - a devastating call.
It was a terrible call and the replay was even more damning. He hit the Q as he was releasing the pass. He never came close to the head/neck and his helmet was off to the side. It killed a chance for us to get back in the game.

Last edited:
His reasoning is that it will make them "mad" which is further proof that ACC officiating is biased. At the very least, an ACC HC publicly admitted that he fears retaliation.
Yeah, sending in video of bad calls NEVER helped Dino. What does anyone expect to get out of it? At best, you'll get a "whoops, that was a bad call, sorry."
I think Dino just liked to say he was submitting a tape of calls to the league office.
I think it also sends a bad message to the team that, hey, even coach knows we got hosed. It wasn't our fault we lost.

It was a terrible call and the replay was even more damning. He hit the Q as he was releasing the pass. He never came close to the head/neck and his helmet was off to the side. It killed a chance for us to get back in the game.
The call was the full weight of body. Still weak but nothing to do with helmet.

isnt that the NFL rule, not the college rule
I am friends with an ACC ref who told me that is the rule. Also said their weekly evaluation is done by a former NFL guy so it's emphasized. Also thought the in game stripe said that was the reason for the call

BS rule but that's what he told me.

I am friends with an ACC ref who told me that is the rule. Also said their weekly evaluation is done by a former NFL guy so it's emphasized. Also thought the in game stripe said that was the reason for the call

BS rule but that's what he told me.
You should tell your friend that they can all experience the full weight of deez nuts.

That's how it appeared to me. Not even close to roughing the passer. That really hurt.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RedSoxNat

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom