Samsung TV Plus | Syracusefan.com

Samsung TV Plus

CuseFaninVT

2023-24 Iggy Winner Leading Rebounder
My Samsung tv has changed recently. It’s attempting to play Samsung TV plus all the time now, and it just started not even allowing me the option to sel a different source. Anyone else have this issue?

My Samsung tv has changed recently. It’s attempting to play Samsung TV plus all the time now, and it just started not even allowing me the option to sel a different source. Anyone else have this issue?

I do not own a Samsung but do you have it connected to an Ethernet cable? If so try disconnecting that and see what happens.

Can you change the input? My Samsung does weird things as well. There is a "source" button on my remote

Can you change the input? My Samsung does weird things as well. There is a "source" button on my remote
I couldn’t get to the source option until I found the manual button on the back of the tv. Seems to be working now. Wondering if my hdmi switcher has quit working.

I couldn’t get to the source option until I found the manual button on the back of the tv. Seems to be working now. Wondering if my hdmi switcher has quit working.
Mine did that a few times and I had no idea why it happened and couldn't figure out how to exit it but could hit the home button the remote and scroll over to the left to the sources thing and click back onto Fire TV since that's what I use for most things.

I have a Samsung QLED, and I noticed recently that Samsung TV plus was on my home favorites screen, but YouTubeTV was gone. So I had to remove the Samsung TV plus, go find YTTV again and add it to the home screen.

Not sure if it was because of a software update? But I found it a little strange.

Yep. It plays everytime I turn it on. Doesn't seem to matter what I do...

Got this from Google. Hope it helps.

On my particular models of Samsung TV, I opened SETTINGS, then navigate to GENERAL, then SMART FEATURES, and inside there is a button to enable or disable Autorun Samsung TV Plus. YAY! It actually works!

On my particular models of Samsung TV, I opened SETTINGS, then navigate to GENERAL, then SMART FEATURES, and inside there is a button to enable or disable Autorun Samsung TV Plus. YAY! It actually works!
I’ll let you know!

This worked like a charm.

I'd like to officially cast my ballot for sutomcat for moderator of the year.

It won't? Yours is permanently locked to auto run?
Says this function isn’t available. Kind of greyed out text but the little dot is bluish and the other two are grey.

This worked like a charm.

I'd like to officially cast my ballot for sutomcat for moderator of the year.
sad.gif

• Haha
Reactions: gbo
Says this function isn’t available. Kind of greyed out text but the little dot is bluish and the other two are grey.
That's how mine was but I was able to click the blue dot.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom