Saturday’s Celeb Guest | Page 3 | Syracusefan.com

Saturday’s Celeb Guest

Status
Not open for further replies.
I’m gonna put my money where my mouth is - the 2 others that are coming with him are bigger than Drake x100000. I’m not gonna reveal so dont ask but good lord this will be insane publicity for the university

The Rock and Jordan (just guesses). Although I don’t know if Jordan being there would be positive as a UNC grad. Maybe he can borrow his son in law’s jersey instead.

We should have scheduled GTown and insisted that JTII coach the team one more time. Why doesn't the AD think of these things?

Last game in the old dome. It's an occasion! Hope we get 30K but that blizzard looks nasty.

I’m gonna put my money where my mouth is - the 2 others that are coming with him are bigger than Drake x100000. I’m not gonna reveal so dont ask but good lord this will be insane publicity for the university
Not to steal your thunder brother, but I've heard that Elvis is one (not sure I believe that) and I'm guessing the other is the Pope - the x100000 bigger than Drake was the give away. Close?

In my head there’s only a handful of people in popular culture considerably bigger than Drake I’m really intrigued now lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseGuy44

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom