Saturday’s Celeb Guest | Page 4 | Syracusefan.com

Saturday’s Celeb Guest

Status
Not open for further replies.
My thoughts exactly. There aren’t many celebs that would be bigger than Drake

one of them is for sure. The other I think so but I guess it depends on what you determine as celebrity. And I’ve seen Drake twice in concert and by far the 2 best concerts I’ve ever seen so if I think these 2 are bigger as a drake fan, I think it’s pretty monumental that Adam was able to pull this off

one of them is for sure. The other I think so but I guess it depends on what you determine as celebrity. And I’ve seen Drake twice in concert and by far the 2 best concerts I’ve ever seen so if I think these 2 are bigger as a drake fan, I think it’s pretty monumental that Adam was able to pull this off
Wow. Looking forward to hearing who it is. Appreciate the insight as always

Honestly I would not want to even share to ruin it for Adam BC he takes great pride in bringing great people and celebrities in for exposure for the program, university and community. So just tune in or head to the game ! You will never see these 3 people in Syracuse ever again

Honestly I would not want to even share to ruin it for Adam BC he takes great pride in bringing great people and celebrities in for exposure for the program, university and community. So just tune in or head to the game ! You will never see these 3 people in Syracuse ever again

He’s bringing a trio?

Dior Johnson confirmed (sorry, had to)

Yeah I’d guess Kim and Kanye, AROD and Jakob.

How do so many of you not know who drake is
I have no idea who Drake is ... and I'm not embarrassed to admit it. (Actually, from reading this thread, I gather he may be a rapper, but I would not recognize him in a line-up of random rappers).

But I loved the Bob Dylan musical ("The Girl from the North Country") that I saw on Broadway last weekend. I highly recommend it.

Last edited:

Id say Kanye is bigger than Drake and Kim is depending on who you ask. I’ll also put my bets on Kim/Ye
Edit: also the post where jay z and Beyoncé was a great guess, Kanye and Kim have a close connection with Jay/Yonce

Last edited:
Btw Bieber would make sense considering the Baldwin connection and that he’s been to CNY last summer. Pretty sure Bieber and Drake are friends too...

I’d have to guess Kim and Kanye and Bieber and the Baldwin then.

Had heard Drake from multiple people involved in the Domes entertainment crew. So I suppose this had probably been Weitsman’s pitch for weeks. Maybe it fell through

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KD95

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom