Saturday Game Watching | Syracusefan.com

Saturday Game Watching

jlfeldes

Walk On
any idea where people are watching in NYC area? is it pourhouse? I have heard nothing from the Alumni Club.

Thanks

any idea where people are watching in NYC area? is it pourhouse? I have heard nothing from the Alumni Club.

Thanks

The Dome.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk 2

Probably not the best day to ask this after the multiple attendance posts.

Honestly, football game watchings in NYC have consisted of about 5-10 of us (stopcoolio, KO, nycfan, Frozen, SUMBA for away games). Unlike basketball where we can fill 2 or 3 bars to the brim for most conference games, the football team's poor decade has killed any regular football game watch.

Honestly, football game watchings in NYC have consisted of about 5-10 of us (stopcoolio, KO, nycfan, Frozen, SUMBA for away games). Unlike basketball where we can fill 2 or 3 bars to the brim for most conference games, the football team's poor decade has killed any regular football game watch.
You should take the train to Syracuse- I hear it's a lively trip.

You should take the train to Syracuse- I hear it's a lively trip.

I have season tix for football so I will be in the Dome on Saturday.

I do think that Big Apple Orange Alumni Club needs to do a better job of promoting NYC football game watchings as they do for bball (which they actually do a really good job). If I recall last year, there was a good gamewatching crowd for the Wake game but its rarely sustained throughout the remainder of the season which can mostly be blamed on team performance.

I see nothing on their website or twitter even mentioning Northwestern.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseEagle8

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom