Saturday Rooting Guide 3/10 | Page 7 | Syracusefan.com

Saturday Rooting Guide 3/10

Well, I think eye test-wise and being objective about it Joe is right. We’re hard to watch and poor in a lot of phases of the game. But, the computer numbers are really strong in lots of areas. Better than some other bubble teams.
His comments only apply if all you care about is offense.

He's right. This year's team is not very good. Prior two years' teams had much more talent (as made evident by making the Final 4 in 2016). I would be utterly flabbergasted if this year's team makes the Final 4.
If only because of the play-in game. (No way we win three games in five days.) But you wouldn’t have said the 2016 had a ton of talent at this point back then.

With this defense and the right draw...crazier things have happened.

There? Seriously? Moron.

It’s hard to give anyone any credibility when they can’t even get basic grammar correct.

Or give Joey Crackets any credibility, period.
He’s just throwing shiit at the wall hoping something sticks.

Saw this stat posted in another tweet elsewhere:
6 of Syracuse’s 13 L’s have been to potential NUMBER ONE SEEDS - Kansas, UVA, Duke, UNC.

He's right. This year's team is not very good. Prior two years' teams had much more talent (as made evident by making the Final 4 in 2016). I would be utterly flabbergasted if this year's team makes the Final 4.
Last year's team could not defend at all. This year's team can. Good offensive teams are easier on the eyes, but not necessarily better.

It’s hard to give anyone any credibility when they can’t even get basic grammar correct.

6 of Syracuse’s 13 L’s have been to potential NUMBER ONE SEEDS - Kansas, UVA, Duke, UNC.
When they were showing the likely 1 and 2 seeds yesterday, that’s exactly what I thought. We’ve lost 6 games to those teams.

Last year's team could not defend at all. This year's team can. Good offensive teams are easier on the eyes, but not necessarily better.

Last year’s team couldn’t rebound either, all they could do was shoot. I agree with Lunardi that we aren’t that good but the bigger point is that the committee needs to fill out 68 slots. Hate to break it to Joey but Marquette, Louisviile ND, Baylor USC Oklahoma, Ok State St Mary’s etc aren’t that good either but someone from that group is getting in

Pretty amazing. We win 1 if those we are in.

I'm sure it's been done before but it's definitely amazing to have 6 games against that.