Save Yourself A Click | Syracusefan.com

Save Yourself A Click

UnknownOrange

2023 Cali Award Winner Points Scored
SU stunk tonight. You can say out coached, out played, whichever you'd like you're probably right.

Dungey had a bad game. The WR group had a case of the dropsies too many times.

The offensive line is a virus. It stinks. When it stinks, the running game stinks, which means the offense stinks, which means the defense has to be on the field more often and they get gassed.

Scott Shafer did not smoke a cigar in the dome. However he did keep it in his mouth, unlit, once he left the box. Whatever.

The officials from CUSA apparently don't call offsides and they need to review everything. However if you leave it up to the officials you've already lost.

If this game makes you lose some faith in Dino & Company than so be it. Give him a chance to make it up to you but so help me if I have to read "GERG" level one more time my head may explode. Keep in mind SU was only an 8.5 point favorite. Give me one dart and a dartboard of Syracuse's bad losses the last 9 years trust me I can hit a worse one.

6 wins is not impossible to get to but now the climb is steeper. I believe there's a chance to get there but man the offensive line & play calling both need to improve.

Enjoy the day of NFL games tomorrow, Orange friends! Have a beer and try to avert your eyes from the Bills/Jets game.

Basically this, good post. Catch a punt and be a little more aggressive on those turnovers and we win, with basically the same team that got exposed yesterday.

Those OL recruits cannot get here fast enough.

Let me add this - when the h-e-double hockey sticks did four games become the norm?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom