Saw DC2 at the Fayetteville Y today | Syracusefan.com

Saw DC2 at the Fayetteville Y today

SourShoes

2nd String

Can anyone tell me what they don't like about this picture (besides the quality!)

yeah...

Completely ignore my previous post.. clearly I can't read... I apologize

Wheretf is that? JD i hope.

That's the huge court area at the Fayetteville Y. Same court my son's team practiced on last year. There is usually a high end game going on at the first court, which would be out of the picture to the right.

What I don't like is the kid missing the easy lay-up in the background. That's a suicide sprint right there. ;)

EDIT: Actually, that is court 1. Looks completely dead. I'm shocked. That place is usually packed when it's raining.

UK boosters gave away their youngest sons to work as DC2's henchmen?!

CALIPARI!
khan.jpg

Those aren't Kentucky Blue... I saw very clearly and up close Kentucky Blue...

He's not going to be able to wear those Kentucky Blue sneakers when he is hanging out with Sullinger in Columbus.

That's the huge court area at the Fayetteville Y. Same court my son's team practiced on last year. There is usually a high end game going on at the first court, which would be out of the picture to the right.

What I don't like is the kid missing the easy lay-up in the background. That's a suicide sprint right there. ;)

Careful, cant call them suicides anymore... Not PC

Sure you can. My son played in a bball clinic this summer and that's what those coaches still called them (which I had no problem with). I call them "lines" with the younger kids, but not because it's PC. I makes logical sense to them. They are running from line to line.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Marz44

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom