SC State Game Thread | Page 5 | Syracusefan.com

SC State Game Thread

Did Battle not play that much? Didn't see him in the second half for that long?

I didn't think too deeply about the order, if I did I might end up making some slight changes. But generally in some type of order.

And yeah, from what I've seen White is as good as any of them and would be at or near the top. Lydon probably can crack the list too. And I just realized I forgot Wes Johnson.

I was going to post, "If Wes J stays for another year, he's in the conversation." Oh wait, I just did! :cool:

This team is ready for any challenge

I really hope so! I guess the Badgers have faltered already, but they still seem like a great challenge this early in the season. Our guys still need a bit of fine tuning, but they seem to be close. Hard to tell with this level of talent they are playing against, but still better than the usual cupcakes?

I'm on the fence about a road trip. Ive been in Madison already this year, and wish my dates would have coincided better. I find it an enjoyable city, and even like the Badgers a bit...mostly because I like saying that word, and it was the name of one of my favorite Breaking Bad characters. I am rooting for them in all other games than ours, hopefully they help our RPI, etc.

I really hope so! I guess the Badgers have faltered already, but they still seem like a great challenge this early in the season. Our guys still need a bit of fine tuning, but they seem to be close. Hard to tell with this level of talent they are playing against, but still better than the usual cupcakes?

I'm on the fence about a road trip. Ive been in Madison already this year, and wish my dates would have coincided better. I find it an enjoyable city, and even like the Badgers a bit...mostly because I like saying that word, and it was the name of one of my favorite Breaking Bad characters. I am rooting for them in all other games than ours, hopefully they help our RPI, etc.

Walt forgetting his name and calling him Beaver was one of the funnier moments of the show to me. But yeah, Badger was funny.

As for their program, I respect them but usually don't enjoy watching them play.

Walt forgetting his name and calling him Beaver was one of the funnier moments of the show to me. But yeah, Badger was funny.

As for their program, I respect them but usually don't enjoy watching them play.

You made me laugh trying to picture that in my head! Picturing the serious Walt semi mocking him by calling him Beaver! lol

Yeah, I havent seen the Badgers play this season...well, I did see the football game against Ohio State that went to overtime, while I was there in Madison actually, but I havent watched them in hoops. Do they play the methodical B1g style that gets mocked on here?

LOL - the subject line for the DO email I received:

upload_2016-11-23_8-56-22.png

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseGuy44

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom