Scenario: Hopkins leaves, Boeheim retires...who coaches at Syracuse? | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Scenario: Hopkins leaves, Boeheim retires...who coaches at Syracuse?

didn't pearl want in on this ship? hes coaching girls right? Better suited if he were coaching AAU.

I hear this man may be available

You have my full support as long as I can work with the bigs.

We will see... My first priority is to get a good beer fetcher. After that I'll look at a bigs coach

What about Jay Wright? I like that guy.

And if we were going to try and groom a home grown product, from the last thread I've soured on the GMac concept. The only guy I think would make a good candidate would be Andy. Better get him in quick if they still want to go that route.

Andy... lol

Because the people who are getting our recruits won't be here any longer and he won't recruit the same types of players anyways.
hell...give them PBR's also :)

We will see... My first priority is to get a good beer fetcher. After that I'll look at a bigs coach

Man, I didn't know the beer fetching position was still unfilled!

Man, I didn't know the beer fetching position was still unfilled!

I'm a firm believer that cooney would be the next JJ Redick if he was playing with about 5 or 6 beers in him...

Who ever is fetching beer right now is doing a horrible job

5-11 1/2 power forward who gets almost all the rebounds in the uber competitive YMCA lunch pick up games.
already you're way ahead of Bernie... so I'm optimistic about your ability. however, You wouldn't out rebound me son.

already you're way ahead of Bernie... so I'm optimistic about your ability. however, You wouldn't out rebound me son.

I don't know are you rebounding against the guys at the Y during lunch? They play really hard because they don't want to have to sit out?

I don't know are you rebounding against the guys at the Y during lunch? They play really hard because they don't want to have to sit out?
i haven't played pick up basketball in about a year. But last i knew the only thing i can do is rebound and block shots.

i haven't played pick up basketball in about a year. But last i knew the only thing i can do is rebound and block shots.

We would have one hell of a one on one game then! My range begins and ends in the paint. I can rebound like an MFer, but my shot blocking has taken a hit the past few years. Although, I am also rusty since I haven't touched a basketball since July 15 (two days before my daughter was born) and I have never even been to a Y, btw.

We would have one hell of a one on one game then! My range begins and ends in the paint. I can rebound like an MFer, but my shot blocking has taken a hit the past few years. Although, I am also rusty since I haven't touched a basketball since July 15 (two days before my daughter was born) and I have never even been to a Y, btw.
you lied to me. I've never have been to one either. I'm better in a team game. I don't like to run that much