Schedule Warning: WMU Broncos | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Schedule Warning: WMU Broncos

At a minimum. Not to mention... does anyone really think that Dino is going to let them forget last year? That that team never quit even when behind? I expect that they will make a point to finish them early when given a chance and not let up too early. Good team, but shouldn't be a trap game after last season's mini-scare.

Looking back at the game
There QB was just throwing the ball as long and as far as he could to Eskridge (I think that's the fast WRs name) and he was running to EVERYTHING. Cisco and some of the other secondary where a step slow and I know for a fact they are much better then that game.

Who do you like in our national championship game against Alabama?

There's a fairly popular reddit post on r/cfb where a guy predicts the entire season and has us beating Alabama for the championship (beat Oregon in the semi finals). It's funny because a lot of people think he's (a) crazy and (b) that it would be pretty awesome if that happened.

Didn't that former coach have a point to prove last year too? BTW, what's the point to prove? That he can coach?

He's proved that he can coach.

Can I just say that it’s friggin’ awesome you still post on this board. Hopefully you’re a Cuse fan for life. Too bad it didn’t work out medically for Steven, but man, I’m sure as hell glad you’re still giving all of us your insights here. Thanks for sticking around Mr C!
i am, and thanks!

I respect W Mich and agree that its not a lay up. I dont think we can play bad and expect to win. At the same time we didn't play at our best last year and beat them by 20 at their place. I don't see us losing at home. Dino will have them ready.
Agreed.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom