Scoop distracted? | Syracusefan.com

Scoop distracted?

Well, since Scoop is the first player in the history of Syracuse basketball to date a girl during the season then...yeah...he is definitely distracted! :confused:

I was being sarcastic. He's the first one to date the daughter of Michael Jordan. It's clearly the Chipolte.

Well, since Scoop is the first player in the history of Syracuse basketball to date a girl during the season then...yeah...he is definitely distracted! :confused:

Are we forgetting Fab was tutored by the ladies of Alpha Phi? I'm sure there were members of this board that were distracted just hearing that.

Take away his cell phone and give it to Pitino to hold with Siva's phone.

Scoop's game looks more distracted by the 10-15 lbs he's put on since November!

Are we forgetting Fab was tutored by the ladies of Alpha Phi? I'm sure there were members of this board that were distracted just hearing that.
and Dickie V said that 'Cuse is not playing as well as it did prior to Fab's problems...team has not been overly great since the ND game...not blowing anyone out and not playing to same standard. So whether it is FAB and the Alpha Phis or Scoop and MJ's daughter...we have gone downhill...women weaken legs, minds and hands...damn...we need a virginal team

I agree, where's Bill Celuk to scare off the ladies and the Wright brothers to get the munchies on the Chipolte.

Who's the Pic of? Your telling me that's Scoop n the Pic with her! :rolling:

Maybe Scoop is not on his game because his Bare Jordans dont fit?

Speaking of 'game', when's the last time Dickie V said something new. "Oh ... oh oh ... unbelievable", is worn out.

And every year just before the NCAAs, he spits out the same tired projection: "Syracuse will fold because [ACC team] will beat them. This year, his favorite team isn't credible (even for him), so he responds by squeezing in 2 other ACC teams.