score predications vs rhode island | Syracusefan.com

score predications vs rhode island

IHeartSUFball

All Conference
Cuse 41 Rhode Island 6...For once we come out and end this game by halftime...that would feel good knowing that you go in for half time beers and we dont have an fcs team hanging around...its also a great game for chandler's fill ins Sharpe and whoever else to get a lot of reps in, which if we hold them to a lot fo 3 and outs they might not get...either way a 2-0 start is golden... anyone know the last time we started 2-0? LEGOOOOO

Ehhh ... not feeling it

Cuse 31
Rams 13

21-10 at half

Cuse 51 URI 2 - we feel bad at the end and run it out the back of the end zone.

Nassib and company will hang 60 on poor little Rhode Island.

63-21 final answer

Cuse 41 Rhode Island 6...For once we come out and end this game by halftime...that would feel good knowing that you go in for half time beers and we dont have an fcs team hanging around...its also a great game for chandler's fill ins Sharpe and whoever else to get a lot of reps in, which if we hold them to a lot fo 3 and outs they might not get...either way a 2-0 start is golden... anyone know the last time we started 2-0? LEGOOOOO

42-7. I think their quarterback is worth at least one touchdown!

42-10. The team comes out fired up after last weeks slow start and coasts after halftime.

36-13 strong first half... second half the starters get a rest.

33-21 SU as SU starts out slow, taking a 20-14 lead into half, but controls the 2nd half until a late URI TD. For whatever reason, SU just can't start quick. I hope they prove me wrong and start putting together some drives at the beginnings of games.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom