Scott Shafer 28th best hire of the off season | Syracusefan.com

Scott Shafer 28th best hire of the off season

Here comes the "hard-nosed people's elbow":

20a3099b4c556085e6ea374da43a5303_large.jpg

Obviously someone who cannot think for himself. Ex. Claims Temple new coach has tough job replacing Addazio but has BC's hire of Addazio lower than Temple. From the rankings,BC should have passed on Addazio and taken Temple's new HC.

Completely ignores HCSS' rebuild os Syracuse' D. OK, one more fool who obviously ignores any CFB not played by his favorite team.

Just another tool to use for motivation. They should pin this up in the coaches room.

So 14th best hire Rhule is credited for being on temples staff for six years, but not one mention of SS's tenure as DC or the great job he did there.

But way to get the fact that he's a former d3 QB in there!

This harckens back to this excellent piece of "journalism"

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/263532-the-top-10-college-basketball-teams-in-ny

Hey, with articles like these, the authors could probably waltz into a job in the sports department at the Post Substandard! Watch out Cohen!!!!!

Blah blah blah.

Wish I could get paid for my blather here, the way he does (presumably) at his gig.

At least you have the satisfaction that you are worth your pay, this guy can only dream of being worth something.

Another dope with an outlet. I suspect as accurate as this article.

http://www.cbssports.com/collegefootball/story/11173939[/quote]

Thank you for posting this, I remember this article very clearly several years later because it was so completely idiotic. Locksley was the best hire . Really? Tell that to the fanbase that endured a 1-20 record. Tell that to the assistant coach he punched out. Marrone last. Really? two bowl games in 4 years after taking over the worst team in the BCS. And the Tim Green quote was completely misunderstood by Dodd(he later acknowledged that). Oh, and Turner Gill should have gotten the Auburn job. Yep, HCSS should get fired right now because he will definitely fail.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseVegas

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom