Screw you, Jay Wright, you sniveling, whining bitch ... | Syracusefan.com

Screw you, Jay Wright, you sniveling, whining bitch ...

Cowtown

Sesquipedalia verba
You benefited overwhelmingly from the lopsided officiating, which grew worse as the game went on and still all through that last minute you whined and cried like a little child who had his lollipop taken away. Screw you, you whining bitch.

Cowtown said:
You benefited overwhelmingly from the lopsided officiating, which grew worse as the game went on and still all through that last minute you whined and cried like a little child who had his lollipop taken away. Screw you, you whining bitch.

He's upset that he's a mid-major coach and needs to pay off the officials to get close to winning.

Jay Wrights a GDI.

God I'm getting fratty now.

I will preference this with the refs were not good...BUT

What if G makes both his free throws late...cooney passed of archidiacano off instead of following him all the way to the baseline giving up a damaging 3 instead of a possible 2. They don't give up 2 points in under 6 seconds a possession earlier. They get the ball inbounded on the final inbounds play.Mike G doesn't miss 3 wide open foul line jumpers in the final 10 minutes. Their were so many other plays to be made to win this game.

Jay Wright should send JB a bottle of champagne for this gift win. Allowing him to roll the ball into the front court twice in the last 24 seconds without the clock starting. Then the putrid in bounds pass by G into a turnover that ties the game with 2 left. Might as well have just put a bow on it.

What if G makes both his free throws late...cooney passed of archidiacano off instead of following him all the way to the baseline giving up a damaging 3 instead of a possible 2. They don't give up 2 points in under 6 seconds a possession earlier. They get the ball inbounded on the final inbounds play.Mike G doesn't miss 3 wide open foul line jumpers in the final 10 minutes. Their were so many other plays to be made to win this game.

Which doesn't contradict the original post, btw ...:)

Jay Wright should send JB a bottle of champagne for this gift win. Allowing him to roll the ball into the front court twice in the last 24 seconds without the clock starting. Then the putrid in bounds pass by G into a turnover that ties the game with 2 left. Might as well have just put a bow on it.

And G unwittingly set up that TO by not inbounding it to Cooney just before that.

I sounded more like Richard Pryor during the game ...

My favorite Pryor was relayed to me through a friend from the "Live" dvd(vhs at the time actually). It was the "low runner", talking about different types of people getting chased by dogs. For awhile, sometimes when drunk and crossing an intersection, I would do the "low runner", to entertain drivers and whomever else was watching, but mostly myself...kind of like some of my posts.

O
Classy post..lol

And G unwittingly set up that TO by not inbounding it to Cooney just before that.

G's biggest mistake after that made three was WAITING to inbound the ball. He allowed Nova's D to set up. Then he made a crap decision to pass to XMas.

There were two HUGE fouls the refs missed. They missed G getting fouled on a put back attempt and then they missed that Ochefu over the back. "Gift wrapped" doesn't do this snowjob justice. I think they actually wrote the W down for Nova at the beginning of the second half. #4 on McC 12-seconds into halftime and then #3 on G right after that...on the way to a 10-2 disparity. Awful.

G's biggest mistake after that made three was WAITING to inbound the ball. He allowed Nova's D to set up. Then he made a crap decision to pass to XMas.

There were two HUGE fouls the refs missed. They missed G getting fouled on a put back attempt and then they missed that Ochefu over the back. "Gift wrapped" doesn't do this snowjob justice. I think they actually wrote the W down for Nova at the beginning of the second half. #4 on McC 12-seconds into halftime and then #3 on G right after that...on the way to a 10-2 disparity. Awful.

The second half was deplorable that way. What they let go in the 'Nova end was quickly jumped on in the SU end. I think they got caught up in the momentum of the 'Nova comeback. Guys making $1,500 and more - plus travel - to ref games shouldn't get taken like that.

Agree with all of that, but G couldn't pass to a flattened Cooney on the inbounds.

Dang, shots fired. You guys played a great game today, but Villanova has a few players who play with a lot of heart when it matters (Arch, Hart and Pinkston). You have a much more athletic team, but they're not there yet. Love what I saw from Gbinije though.

The pass to Rak after the unnecessary first time out was bad, but without watching the replay it looked like Rak was wide open for G to pass to before he called that time out...I could be wrong.

I swear Rak was open about 10-12 feet away with the Nova guy behind him when G called time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SYRtoBOS

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom