Sean McDonough will do play by play for SU/Clemson game | Page 3 | Syracusefan.com

Sean McDonough will do play by play for SU/Clemson game

let me guess whose side McDonough takes in the SU vs. Carrier debate. He had no problem throwing his alma matter under the bus when the ACC announcement was made.

let me guess whose side McDonough takes in the SU vs. Carrier debate. He had no problem throwing his alma matter under the bus when the ACC announcement was made.
So I am watching the pre pre game on Empire for the national championship game in '03 and of course Sean picks Kansas. I have never forgot that and I have held a grudge.

I hope game is on ESPN app under ESPN 3 cause I’m at my sisters she has no cable but I can pick up ESPN 3 per my Spesctrum subscription

I hope game is on ESPN app under ESPN 3 cause I’m at my sisters she has no cable but I can pick up ESPN 3 per my Spesctrum subscription
It will be. They should have multiple feeds for the game because it is the feature game so they’ll have stat cast and the sky cam feed, and then the ABC feed

Crazy to see Herbstreit at Gameday right now at noon. He must be hopping on the Jet to fly to Cuse to do the game with Sean. That’s a long day wow

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cuseman17

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom