Sean Miller / Arizona | Syracusefan.com

Sean Miller / Arizona

cuseinseattle

All American
Does Sean Miller survive this? They have Book Richardson and he has been with him for 11 years and done god knows what. I have got to believe he gives them some stuff. My brother was an assistant coach and said that since Miller has been around for a good amount of time and not gotten in trouble I would think he survives but barely. I just can't imagine any of the coaches at the schools that had assistants arrested survive. What does everyone think?

Does Sean Miller survive this? They have Book Richardson and he has been with him for 11 years and done god knows what. I have got to believe he gives them some stuff. My brother was an assistant coach and said that since Miller has been around for a good amount of time and not gotten in trouble I would think he survives but barely. I just can't imagine any of the coaches at the schools that had assistants arrested survive. What does everyone think?
I think he's toast.

I think he's toast.

Found this interesting article.

‘You can make millions off of one kid’: Details of the college basketball corruption case

Pthis paragraph makes me really wonder how much/little Miller knew.

"Dawkins called Richardson two days later and said the undercover agent — posing as the financial backer — was willing to provide the extra $15,000 if Richardson would treat it as a payment for the following three months. Richardson agreed, according to the documents.Dawkins spoke to the undercover agent that same day and said that, “(The head coach at Arizona) is talking out of his mouth, he wants (Player-5) bad as (expletive). So, I mean, the leverage I have with that program would be ridiculous at that point"

Toast...and hopefully coach L at miami
I never trusted L. He looks like someone where after you meet him you want to check your pockets and make sure everything is still there. I have a hard time believing a head coach whose 11 year assistant was arrested can survive this even as a "first offense." Heck if enough coaches fall Dan Dakich might be able to get a job again.

The next couple days heads will roll...and more to come to light, like everyone has said this isn't over yet.

I never trusted L. He looks like someone where after you meet him you want to check your pockets and make sure everything is still there. I have a hard time believing a head coach whose 11 year assistant was arrested can survive this even as a "first offense." Heck if enough coaches fall Dan Dakich might be able to get a job again.

I always liked Jim, he seems like a nice guy, always kind of thought something was up there, Miami is not supposed to be winning games, I guess we know why now.

I always liked Jim, he seems like a nice guy, always kind of thought something was up there, Miami is not supposed to be winning games, I guess we know why now.
Always liked Larranaga too. He didn't get to the final four at George Mason by out paying for players. I guess anyone could have fallen into to this shady business.

All 4 HC's at the schools of the asst coaches nailed have to be out. That point was made by bilas and Greenberg due to a rule the ncaa has where the HC is responsible for anything basketball trouble an asst gets into.

Say hello to my little wallet.

All 4 HC's at the schools of the asst coaches nailed have to be out. That point was made by bilas and Greenberg due to a rule the ncaa has where the HC is responsible for anything basketball trouble an asst gets into.
Yeah plausible deniability won't work anymore.

Yeah plausible deniability won't work anymore.

Yeah, this is WAY different than NCAA enforcement. NO university (i.e., President/Chancellor, Board member, etc.), wants their university associated federal indictments. Simply, no tolerance for that stuff... at all. The barometer will be Jurich at U of L. He had the longest leash of an athletic professional on a college campus.

Always liked Larranaga too. He didn't get to the final four at George Mason by out paying for players. I guess anyone could have fallen into to this shady business.

Me too. I've liked him as well. He must put on the biggest facade. Mason and others who have better intel certainly have said the guy is shady . Maybe that's why it took him so long at his age to get a gig even at a Miami.

Me too. I've liked him as well. He must put on the biggest facade. Mason and others who have better intel certainly have said the guy is shady . Maybe that's why it took him so long at his age to get a gig even at a Miami.
Yeah, I agree. One or two guys whispering 'He's a jerk' is one thing, but you when hear so many people saying it, you start to believe.

Dude is shady as hell... and sweaty too. I hope he burns

I don't know if this is a possibility or not but if Miller is let go at Arizona, any chance Brandon Randolph can back out and reconsider options?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CoachDiddi

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom