Sean Tucker Appreciation Thread | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Sean Tucker Appreciation Thread

I said this in another thread, but the NFL scouts saw a couple players last night. They were there to watch Willis and are driving back to the office today eating 2 or 3 oranges.
Mikel Jones draft stock: ⬆️⬆️⬆️⬆️⬆️
GWill draft stock: ⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️

S.U. Football half backs Mt. Rushmore :Jim Brown, Ernie Davis,Floyd Little. Make room for Sean Tucker ( someone will say Joe Morris says hello) .

Joe Morris absolutely says hello. I can't believe that would even be open to debate. Sean may remind me a lot of Floyd but he has a ways to go in terms of excellence over a lengthy period of time before we can put him in the same breath as the true greats or even the overlooked Walter Reyes and Delone Carter.

He certainly has the potential though. Very much has that potential and I'm all in on giving him #44.

Joe Morris absolutely says hello. I can't believe that would even be open to debate. Sean may remind me a lot of Floyd but he has a ways to go in terms of excellence over a lengthy period of time before we can put him in the same breath as the true greats or even the overlooked Walter Reyes and Delone Carter.

He certainly has the potential though. Very much has that potential and I'm all in on giving him #44.
^^^100%

I don't think it's the drought.

I think he's on the way to be an all-time program great.
I think so too. I just also think the other two were studs.

Delone Carter had the misfortune of coming here at the height of our dysfunction and then had the hip injury that we weren't sure he could come back from. His 713 yards as freshman on a Gerg offense is practically a miracle. Then he came back from the injury to have a couple Joe Morris like seasons as Marrone was making chicken soup out of the chicken stuff left to him.

Reyes ended up second all time in yards despite not getting much run as a freshman and being injured as a senior and has the rushing touchdown record by 10 tds. And those numbers came with teams knowing he was getting the ball during the run, run, pass, punt era.

As of yet, I don't mind waiting a little before putting Tucker ahead of our 2nd and 3rd alltime rushing yards leaders.

Last edited:
He is the best since Morris. Of course if he gets injured and overused the way BC did to their stud a few years ago it won’t matter.

The kid is unreal, teams obviously are going to start keying in on him and this could open up the throwing lanes as teams start to cheat up.

Also, Tucker is incredibly humble. Great great kid.

if anyone deserves a 44 it’s him.

Although I probably would wait until next season to give him the number

The kid is unreal, teams obviously are going to start keying in on him and this could open up the throwing lanes as teams start to cheat up.

Also, Tucker is incredibly humble. Great great kid.

if anyone deserves a 44 it’s him.

Although I probably would wait until next season to give him the number

I was gonna give you a like, but then that last line.

Why wait??
Dino & the team need all the positive buzz we can give them this season.

We could do something cool w the lights, say for the Clemson game - like having the whole team run out like normal (except Tucker).

Then they darken the arena, with a single spotlight on the 44 banner in the rafters.

The light goes off.
Then another spotlight goes on, and it’s Bad Mother Tucker running out of the tunnel with smoke and pyrotechnics and…

HE IS WEARING 44!!!

You don’t think that would blow the new roof off the Dome?

Why wait??

We could do something cool w the lights, say for the Clemson game - like having the whole team run out like normal (except Tucker).

Then they darken the arena, with a single spotlight on the 44 banner in the rafters.

The light goes off.
Then another spotlight goes on, and it’s Bad Mother Tucker running out of the tunnel with smoke and pyrotechnics and…

HE IS WEARING 44!!!

I do think it would.

I guess I’m nervous of giving it to him because I’m afraid that mid season like this the university would some how screw it up.

But I’m all in favor of this kid wearing the number and if they decide to do it this season, trust me, I won’t complain

Love him. What a find. Cannot keep force feeding him 30 carries every game. We need to get other guys some touches especially early. Howard and Adams need 12 touches between them.
Yeah. We've always had guys to share the load.

He’s the best player I’ve ever seen play for Syracuse. If he doesn’t run out of the tunnel wearing 44 against Clemson we should riot.
Wow, you must be really young.

Love Tucker.
I just want Adams and Howard to get more carries so Tucker doesn’t take a beating in every single game.
We need to limit him to under 25 touches a game if we want him to still be effective in November. We have other RBs and can use "extended runs" to Taj. I love watching Tucker, but we don't need him every play.

Why wait??

The light goes off.

HE IS WEARING 44!!!

Good Ol' JR needs to be in the announce booth if we're going with that.

MAH GOD!!

Syracuse beat Liberty 23-21. Sean Tucker had 169 yards rushing on 32 carries for 5.3 yards per carry and 1 touchdown. Sean Tucker still thinks he has things to work on. Sean Tucker will work on them. With that said, he is happy with his performance. He would like to credit his o-line play.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseGuy44

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom