Season Opener vs. Cornell - Roll Call | Syracusefan.com

Season Opener vs. Cornell - Roll Call

My most recent attempts at astral projection have failed, so I will unfortunately not be there.

I get that youre joking, but I am curious if youve ever tried and want to talk with others who have as well... Either way, I wish I couldlike that post more than once!

I get that youre joking, but I am curious if youve ever tried and want to talk with others who have as well... Either way, I wish I couldlike that post more than once!
I have not.

But one time I had a really weird dream where I floated into my son's room and rearranged all his toys to mess with him a little bit.

I have not.

But one time I had a really weird dream where I floated into my son's room and rearranged all his toys to mess with him a little bit.

If youre interested I can help... Have you ever experienced "sleep paralysis"? It can help if you really want to. I cant post much more today, near my 20 limit, so I need to be careful, but I would like to help you, youre one of the nicer people that I will remember from here, so I feel compelled to help.

Actually I want to thank you, because it just hit me that due to my current state, now may be a good time to try it, especially since Im close to my my daily limit of posts(20) and need to exercise extreme self control. Maybe you can help wit advice on that too lol

If youre interested I can help... Have you ever experienced "sleep paralysis"? It can help if you really want to. I cant post much more today, near my 20 limit, so I need to be careful, but I would like to help you, youre one of the nicer people that I will remember from here, so I feel compelled to help.

Actually I want to thank you, because it just hit me that due to my current state, now may be a good time to try it, especially since Im close to my my daily limit of posts(20) and need to exercise extreme self control. Maybe you can help wit advice on that too lol
Ha, thanks man, but I'm ok. Mostly I just wanted to make a Dr. Strange joke.

This is for the off topic board, but I too am interested. My mother used to do it.

What's all this 20 limit talk? Asking for a friend who has no self-control ;)

Bees, will I see you tonight?

My daughter and I will be there, in 309. I am buying her a winter coat this afternoon. We have a mile walk to and from. I LOVE IT!

I don’t know. Will you see me?

I don’t know. Will you see me?
I see to recall that we sit very close to each other. You are in 310 towards the front, right? I looked for you the first two games but didn’t see you. Our usher Bill is gone! We have a new usher. His name is Matt. Or Andy. Something like that.

Will be watching on Watch ESPN app in a hotel in Richmond, after hitting many of the great local craft breweries this afternoon...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SYRtoBOS

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom